What did you expect from the upcoming AX 2017 later? - Once again VN only

littleshogun

Aksys Games announced

- 7'scarlet https://vndb.org/v18162 , murder mystery otome game.

-Kokuchou no Psychedelica https://vndb.org/v15771 and Haitaka no Psychedelica https://vndb.org/v18643 , Ghotic otome games

- a ps4 port of Code;Realize and its fandisc ( Bouquet of Rainbow )

we also have a date for Bad Apple Wars: september 29

Edited by WinterfuryZX

Mangagamer Secret Project 1: Magical Marriage Lunatics

Mangagamer Secret Project 2: Evenicle

Mangagamer Secret Project 4: The Most Forbidden Love in the World

Mangagamer Secret Project : Space Live (technically all ages by Circus)

(video not available)

Mangagamer Secret Project: KoroPokkur

Itaru Hinoue (key artist) working on game with Mangagamer (who's attempting to develop their own). Did not catch the name it's about fairies though

• I'm surprised MangaGamer went for MML over Sakura no Mori.
  • DameKoi is just an awesome license.
  • I saw Evenicle coming. Not an Alicesoft fan, but this might be the one game of theirs I'd play.
  • KoroPokkur looks really cute, and it's supposed to be a nakige. I love nakige.
  • Space Live is just "Ugh!"
Edited by Tamaki Sakura

By the way in case it was missed or people didn't catch it the developed by mangagamer title is 

"Koropokkur is planned for release on MangaGamer, Steam, and Japanese retailers. Development of Koropokkur will be funded through Kickstarter, so those looking to support it should follow MangaGamer on Twitter for news as it develops."

Damekoi is a surprise pick up to be honest and one I am happy about. Don't really care about any of the others (simply don't know any of them) but might pick up Evenicle for the gameplay since Alicesoft has a record of decent games and the Senran Kagura art is rather nice.

10 hours ago, Tamaki Sakura said:

Sekai Project:

• IroSekai
  • Flyable Heart trilogy
  • more doujin stuff

Front Wing:

• Sakura no Uta
  • Hatsuru Koto Naki Mirai Yori
  • Akatsuki no Goei Trinity

MangaGamer:

• Evenicle
  • Amatsutsumi
  • Sakura no Mori Dreamers
  • Aiyoku no Eustia

Akatsuki Goei would be so good but i dont see it happening :(

and is Damekoi that good? It looks interesting and doesnt deal with school life for once lol

Edited by Freestyle80

7 hours ago, kyrt said:

Damekoi

Why license a game from a company that has only 3 games tho? That and the fact it is quite old, 2007. Or is this an opportunity to possibly partner with their parent company, Willplus.

Edited by Erogamer

1 hour ago, Erogamer said:

Why license a game from a company that has only 3 games tho? That and the fact it is quite old, 2007. Or is this an opportunity to possibly partner with their parent company, Willplus.

Well, Damekoi itself was earlier work from White Album 2 which is a famous untranslated VN. As for the company, propeller was from Willplus as well and had partnership with Mangagamer too so there's that. Regardless, I looking forward to the release.

Anyway as for the announcement itselves I didn't interested with Aksys announcements (Otome VNs), but at least we had the good news in regard of Chaos Child release which is at September later. Mangagamer was had interesting announcements here which range from very interesting to whatever. I'll tell my impression here below.

As for the detail, I interested with Damekoi like I stated earlier and Evenicle as well here. While for Marriage Lunatic, at least we got interesting remix for wedding march there although it's just usual moege though so I less interested with that (At least it fulfill 'something four' hint that Mangagamer threw earlier). Space Life, well guess Circus going MoeNovel there because we had big breast heroines when usually the heroines from Circus was also flat chested. Interesting I guess if we talk about Itaru Hinoue, but we still didn't know of whose gonna write the script because the scripwriter and director should be more important than the artist.

Forgot to said that turn out those secret projects (3 out of 4) was in face AX announcements, with Damekoi as the 4th (Fully translated and edited), Evenicle as the 2nd (84% translated and 53% edited), and Marriage was the 3rd (64% translated and 61% edited). Also turn out my guess in regard of secret projects was wrong, because I'd always thought it as usual nukige release from Mangagamer lol.

Let's see what Sekai will had for us here, although I wouldn't be able to watch it though unfortunately (It's night here). So have fun and I'll wrote my impression to Sekai announcement later here.

PS - It's very obvious that Arunaru work on Evenicle, and Conjueror Garejei duo work on Damekoi if only Damekoi writer was also wrote White Album 2 which is quite hard to translate according to Moogy.

7 hours ago, novurdim said:

Because this is likely  a very good game. 

6 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Well, Damekoi itself was earlier work from White Album 2 which is a famous untranslated VN. As for the company, propeller was from Willplus as well and had partnership with Mangagamer too so there's that. Regardless, I looking forward to the release.

Anyway as for the announcement itselves I didn't interested with Aksys announcements (Otome VNs), but at least we had the good news in regard of Chaos Child release which is at September later. Mangagamer was had interesting announcements here which range from very interesting to whatever. I'll tell my impression here below.

As for the detail, I interested with Damekoi like I stated earlier and Evenicle as well here. While for Marriage Lunatic, at least we got interesting remix for wedding march there although it's just usual moege though so I less interested with that (At least it fulfill 'something four' hint that Mangagamer threw earlier). Space Life, well guess Circus going MoeNovel there because we had big breast heroines when usually the heroines from Circus was also flat chested. Interesting I guess if we talk about Itaru Hinoue, but we still didn't know of whose gonna write the script because the scripwriter and director should be more important than the artist.

Forgot to said that turn out those secret projects (3 out of 4) was in face AX announcements, with Damekoi as the 4th (Fully translated and edited), Evenicle as the 2nd (84% translated and 53% edited), and Marriage was the 3rd (64% translated and 61% edited). Also turn out my guess in regard of secret projects was wrong, because I'd always thought it as usual nukige release from Mangagamer lol.

Let's see what Sekai will had for us here, although I wouldn't be able to watch it though unfortunately (It's night here). So have fun and I'll wrote my impression to Sekai announcement later here.

PS - It's very obvious that Arunaru work on Evenicle, and Conjueror Garejei duo work on Damekoi if only Damekoi writer was also wrote White Album 2 which is quite hard to translate according to Moogy.

I am not bashing Damekoi. I was just curious. That makes sense tho. Sounds like it will be better than your typical MOE romp. Let's hope MML is better than Princess Evangile. At least 90% of the setting will not be in or focused around a school.

13 hours ago, Erogamer said:

I am not bashing Damekoi. I was just curious. That makes sense tho. Sounds like it will be better than your typical MOE romp. Let's hope MML is better than Princess Evangile. At least 90% of the setting will not be in or focused around a school.

Well, no problem there in regard of your curiousity there. As for Marriage, the setting was still focused in school so better don't expect too much there.

Anyway, apparently Sekai was announced many thing while I was sleeping here lol. My comment for now is that only two of those were interesting to me, because the rest was either still in development or already did had translation available. In fact, I wasn't as surprised as last year when I did read that Dracu Riot was announced (Granted, last year I watch the announcement but still) because it already had translation available, if only the way to got that was a little bit controversial. Well, if I may comment here is that it's Decay's team right to do partnership with Sekai imo. As for Senren Banka and Nanairo, I was quite interested with those two especially Senren in which it had good number of CG so much that it exceed Gin'iro Haruka CG number. As for the rest, well no interested for now although Rewrite+ might be good though.

I'll keep my eyes on both of Denpasoft and JAST later.

Edited by littleshogun

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Well, no problem there in regard of your curiousity there. As for Marriage, the setting was still focused in school so better don't expect too much there.

Anyway, apparently Sekai was announced many thing while I was sleeping here lol. My comment for now is that only two of those were interesting to me, because the rest was either still in development or already did had translation available. In fact, I wasn't as surprised as last year when I did read that Dracu Riot was announced (Granted, last year I watch the announcement but still) because it already had translation available, if only a little bit controvertial. Well, if I may comment here is that it's Decay's team right to do partnership with Sekai imo. As for Senren Banka and Nanaoro, I was quite interested with those two especially Senren in which it had good number of CG so much that it exceed Gin'iro Haruka CG number. As for the rest, well no interested for now although Rewrite+ might be good though.

I'll keep my eyes on both of Denpasoft and JAST later.

I was surprised Sanabo Witch was not picked up. Maybe it flopped in Japan?

Edited by Erogamer