Already made VN to HTML5

Kowli

Hi there, 

Few weeks ago I met a team who was charge of localisation of Japanese VN (adv) to French. Some VN are made in KiriKiri (I think there is another one made in Ren'py). 

So, I was wondering if there was a way to convert this folder to play the VN on browser. 

Of course, I already look for it and find several way like tyrano script (I don't success without creating the VN from the start with tyrano builder), sandbox-adventure (but can't find the engine), Mikan (on this forum, but impossible to find a .story converter for me), Monogatari (can't find a way to drop my files) and others.

So, here I am, I saw that it was a real need, and I was not the only one to think about it. But actually, I just don't get any real information to convert an already made vn. A lot of these engines seems to be perfect if you are making a vn from the start, But These all say "Port an ALREADY made Vn to Html5".

Did you ever port an already made VN to html5 or anything to play on browser ? How much and What kind of work does it need ? 

Thank you 
Every feedback is welcome !

even html5 is amazing, i dont think that possible, most vn (also kirikiri) need external library (the dll files), also some of them even need directx, and port them is difficult task...
so, if you gonna make html5 based vn, i guess you need to make it from the start, github has many html5 based vn engines...
or...
use unity engine and fungus, unity game can be exported to html5 as well...