Tsuyokiss Next Hook?

MFrost

Alright, so VNR isn't able? to hook with Tsuyokiss Next for some reason for me, so I was wondering if I could get some help with it if possible?
I also tried to do my old method of ITH + agth, but ITH keeps giving me the error of " Exception Code: 0xC0000005 Address: 0x00816D79 Exception Offset 0x00036D79:comctl" (It's late, I'm probably doing it wrong or one of my anti-badthings deleted a necessary file that I forgot about since it's been forever since I used that method since it was a pain)

So I just gave up on that...I still do prefer VNR, but I'm wondering if the software Candysoft uses just isn't compatible with it (which would suck) so any help so I can play this would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by MFrost

Did you try ITHVNR?  To be honest, I don't recall Tsuyokiss Next needing VNR... I was able to hook it with ITH without a code, I think.  It uses the most recent system made by Candysoft/Minato Soft's parent company, which I'm pretty sure was updated into ITHVNR early last year.

I did not, I didn't even realize there was a difference to it actually. Thanks! Saw your reviews also....kinda bummed that it seems like Neko got the short end of the stick there.

EDIT: Actually, ithvnr won't even work for me... Nothing shows up in either of the drop-downs even though it's supposedly attached.

Edited by MFrost

Yep, nothing is showing up even after deleting and redownloading it, checked my virus scanner to make sure nothing was deleted, and ...nope. So if a code for VNR is possible, that'd be great. I really do prefer it over ITH +TA. Or I just give up on it and find some other Minato/Candy - soft game to play, since I do like how they're written.
If I knew how to find/get hooks for games, I would do it myself, but google searching on that has only taught me that I've been fishing EXTREMELY WRONG for the past decade...which...explains a lot.

Edited by MFrost