Ps vita download list discussion (need help)

Dark_blade64

Can someone tell me if the download list is sorted by latest downloads or completely randomly. For example, lets say I bought a game 2 years ago but then all of a sudden is listed as being downloaded like 2-3 day ago. I'm asking for help as I'm currently dealing with a bank hacker and I'm trying to figure it out if they might have gotten the information from some other account and for now the ps vita looks the most suspicious right now. 

Did you let the battery run out completely?  Sometimes the time-related functions get screwed up if you let the batteries run down completely.

Edit: Also, are you sure the game wasn't just updated?  The newest versions of the playstation systems' OS auto-updates games sometimes...

Edited by Clephas

35 minutes ago, Clephas said:

Did you let the battery run out completely?  Sometimes the time-related functions get screwed up if you let the batteries run down completely.

Edit: Also, are you sure the game wasn't just updated?  The newest versions of the playstation systems' OS auto-updates games sometimes...

I don't think it is the battery as I'm sure it hasn't run out lately. About the auto-updates I don't know, but if that is it, that would mean around 150 game which most aren't even from ps vita were updated. 

1 hour ago, Dark_blade64 said:

I don't think it is the battery as I'm sure it hasn't run out lately. About the auto-updates I don't know, but if that is it, that would mean around 150 game which most aren't even from ps vita were updated. 

This definitely sounds suspicious. 150 games don't simply update at the same time, and even if they did, I don't think it "shows" in the download list. Looking through my own list, it seems it puts recent downloads first, since some DLCs I bought last week comes first and my oldest game is at the bottom.

I hope you can solve this soon... PSN have tons of security problems, so try using gift cards to buy games instead.

A few safety questions... have you changed your psn password yet?   Is there personal info beyond the basics on your account (email, user name)?  Please tell me you don't trust Sony with credit card info...

15 hours ago, Clephas said:

A few safety questions... have you changed your psn password yet?   Is there personal info beyond the basics on your account (email, user name)?  Please tell me you don't trust Sony with credit card info...

We have bought stuff from sony and put the credit card but never have used the option to store the information.

4 hours ago, Akimoto Masato said:
  Hide contents

SONY IS NOT TOO BE TRUSTED WITH THIS INFO

i hope you love the info i give you 

It was actually my brother account who was hacked and I don't personally believe the ps vita account was hacked, but I was being cautious and checking every single console account just in case and just found it somewhat suspicious that like 150 game were being checked like being downloaded but my brother told me he just bought the ps plus year deal, so maybe it was just updated which I hope so.

7 minutes ago, Dark_blade64 said:

We have bought stuff from sony and put the credit card but never have used the option to store the information.

... it would have been better if you had used PSN cards, but oh well...

The biggest scary issue would have been if someone had used your credit card through your account.  As it is, you can fix things just by changing your account password.  I suggest a random number generator plus a random sequence of letters mixed together.  You can always write it on a sticky note and stick it to your TV, lol.