Looking for a vn to read

Meykkei

Ok so, summer started, and that means that I have more time to read visual novels! But here's the thing, I would like to read something like Aiyoku no Eustia ( which I didn't complete since I only read what was translated ) and Grisaia no Kajitsu. Those 2 are my absolute favourite.

Of course, I want it to be in english, but other than that please recommend whatever, possibly something that will catch my interest within an hour or two and have japanese voices.

I have already read:

ef a fairy tale of the two

Princess Evangile

Rewrite

deardrop

edelweiss

kira kira

kono oozora ni, tsubasa o hirogete

katawa shoujo

my girlfriend is the president

shuffle

sharin no kuni

dracu riot 

hoshizora no memoria

noble works

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort

(probably more but I don't remember them)

I tried to read but:

little busters, got bored

g-senjou, I tried to read it long ago but I don't remember why I dropped it, should I re-read?

steins;gate, I don't actually know why I stopped reading this one but I remember getting sleepy while reading it so I closed it several times

cross channel, I think that the graphics were too dated even though I tried to read it

Edited by Meykkei

I'm not really a pro on the vn world but if you want somefin short there's Shizuku no Oto, Tsukihime is also a good one but be aware that it's no very fancy in the technical sense, The Corpse Party Series is good if you want some horror vn, Saya no Uta is a good lovercraftian-ish tale, DRAMAtical Murder have a really good story but by aware that it's a BL vn.

Edited by Guest

On 21/6/2017 at 0:54 AM, KainLegacy535 said:

If you like Princess Evangile and Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort, you should read  Noble ☆ Works and Harukoi Otome ~Otome no Sono de Gokigenyou~

I have already read Noble Works,

On 21/6/2017 at 6:33 AM, Funyarinpa said:

you should read the house in fata morgana

it's the exact opposite of grisaia in terms of style, plot, structure and anything else

read it anyway

I heard it's good but I really prefer when a vn has voices, it's a better experience for me

On 21/6/2017 at 9:25 AM, littleshogun said:

Well, maybe I could recommend Yoake there although the story was very light compared to Eustia though. Other than that, maybe both of Root Double and I/O if you want more sci-fi, or perhaps Chrono Clock if you want more light story like Yoake. Hope it'll be help.

I'll give Yoake a chance after I'm done with GSenjou, maybe Chrono Clock and Root double too.

12 hours ago, SpinningShiat said:

I recommend Koi choco

Already read, but thank you