Ohayogozaimasu!

un1ess

Hi everyone! First, I'd like to apologize for stealing a dictionary word for my username. I'm already anticipating the confusion this will cause so I'll ask a global moderator to change it. Also I hope that 5pb doesn't mind me using the Steins;Gate icon as my avatar (it's only temporary!). Anyway, I got into visual novels through Steins;Gate. I started with the anime, then the movie, then watched someone play Steins;Gate 0 on YouTube, and now I'm working on the original Steins;Gate visual novel on my iPad. Fuwanovel seems to be a great place to discuss this series, as well as visual novels that I'll read later. I'm looking forward to posting!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

18 minutes ago, Asonn said:

フワノベルへよこそ!

どうぞよろしくだぜー 

I'm fine, thanks! And you?

(I had to use Google Translate since I don't actually speak Japanese) ^^;

Edit: Here's a question for everyone. Is there a topic where newbies can ask basic questions about this forum?

Edited by unless
Added Edit

Thanks for the welcomes, littleshogun and DarkZedge! I don't think any greeting is too late. ^^

About my username, I already put in a request yesterday to change it to un1ess. That'll make it a little easier to tell when people are referring to me. And it'll be easier to locate my name on a page by using a web browser's Find command.

On 20/06/2017 at 5:59 PM, unless said:

Hi everyone! First, I'd like to apologize for stealing a dictionary word for my username. I'm already anticipating the confusion this will cause so I'll ask a global moderator to change it. Also I hope that 5pb doesn't mind me using the Steins;Gate icon as my avatar (it's only temporary!). Anyway, I got into visual novels through Steins;Gate. I started with the anime, then the movie, then watched someone play Steins;Gate 0 on YouTube, and now I'm working on the original Steins;Gate visual novel on my iPad. Fuwanovel seems to be a great place to discuss this series, as well as visual novels that I'll read later. I'm looking forward to posting!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

He is cute.