Game demo, Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai! English Patch Request!

VN translation takes a very long time and a load of effort (hundreds of hours of hard work), and there aren't many people who are actually capable of doing it, so the number of patch releases tend to be rather limited and nobody takes requests in this way. So far, nobody has expressed interest in translating this VN, so it's unlikely to happen.

Edited by Decay

Well, it's pretty much what Decay said that it's given you shouldn't requested to translate something (It's time consuming). Besides, I think the VN wasn't quite good if we look at the VNDB page so people wouldn't want to put effort of translating this (And request this as well). For my suggestion here, I think learning Japanese and starting the translation project by yourself should be the most obvious step imo. Or maybe just give up for hoping the translation project.

Edited by littleshogun

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

I think the VN wasn't quite good if we look at the VNDB

Actually it is good, just not popular.

Problem is - parser not working(as all others Bandai PSP games), and VNDB community can't read it.

To OP. If don't know japanese, best thing you can do is - hack that game, and upload to public script files with tools. Because it is one of most hardest thing for those consoles games, and translators(obvious) can't easily hack them.

I am telling that, because i experienced that problem by myself. When i wanted to start translation(RU) of Haganai - i can't managed to hack, so i drop it.(Though i found another good target, so no regret here...)

I mean, if you want to see translation, you need to do something. Just asking is useless.

Edited by ShinRaikdou