Hallo! Hello! Konnichiwa!

sakata-sann

Hallo, wie geht's dir? ok, enough of german, I can't speak it xD I started to play VN a few years ago and I found out that I love them, my favourite of all times is Da Capo 2 followed by Canvas 2 (I only beat one heroine but I love it) Currently I am playing Grisaia no Kajitsu, Dramatical Murder and Koi to senkyo to chocolate. My favourites girls are Yume Asakura, Anzu Yukimura, Fujinami Tomoko and Mayucchi from Majikoi, I'm so in lesbian with them xD I like anime and manga too, my favourites are Gintama, Onani Master Kurosawa (Is like my bible), Shinsekai Yori and Eyeshield 21. I think is all for today folks, sorry if I wrote something wrong, I'm latin so my english is not great jeje. Farewell!

Thinks for a second whether should I reply your first question because that's one of the few sentences I understand with my limited german... Nah, I'll not do that.

Hey, welcome!!!! It's always nice to find another "girl who plays both BxG eroges and BL" like me :sacchan:

I hope you have a fun time here!

Just now, sakata-sann said:

Hallo, wie geht's dir? ok, enough of german, I can't speak it xD I started to play VN a few years ago and I found out that I love them, my favourite of all times is Da Capo 2 followed by Canvas 2 (I only beat one heroine but I love it) Currently I am playing Grisaia no Kajitsu, Dramatical Murder and Koi to senkyo to chocolate. My favourites girls are Yume Asakura, Anzu Yukimura, Fujinami Tomoko and Mayucchi from Majikoi, I'm so in lesbian with them xD I like anime and manga too, my favourites are Gintama, Onani Master Kurosawa (Is like my bible), Shinsekai Yori and Eyeshield 21. I think is all for today folks, sorry if I wrote something wrong, I'm latin so my english is not great jeje. Farewell!

Just now, MaggieROBOT said:

Thinks for a second whether should I reply your first question because that's one of the few sentences I understand with my limited german... Nah, I'll not do that.

Hey, welcome!!!! It's always nice to find another "girl who plays both BxG eroges and BL" like me :sacchan:

I hope you have a fun time here!

Does that mean Fuwanovel FINALLY became a heaven for fujoshis and BL lovers?!!!!!