If your last google search was a VN title...

Naming your game seems like a hard thing to do... Oh, and one rule: don't judge anyone's search! They surely had reasons! I think...

If this was yahoo answer, this would be full of "am i pregnant/pegnant/pregant/prangent/gregnant"

Okay, I'll start. "prestressed concrete regulations" ................Seems like a VN/ fighting game hybrid by French Bread or a battle chuunige...

1 hour ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Naming your game seems like a hard thing to do... Oh, and one rule: don't judge anyone's search! They surely had reasons! I think...

If this was yahoo answer, this would be full of "am i pregnant/pegnant/pregant/prangent/gregnant"

Okay, I'll start. "prestressed concrete regulations" ................Seems like a VN/ fighting game hybrid by French Bread or a battle chuunige...

"why are dinosaurs in the attack on titan opening"

Would be an actual good spin-off VN for AoT. :holo: 

"Hill stats don't work in cycling manager 2017"

Yes I agree, a cycling VN would be glorious. If the reader chose to attack hard on the downhill in the rain, the game would boot them off a mountain and they'll get a 2 minute internal monologue lamenting they're last choice, philosophically discussing the rain and they're impending doom, and a "oh no, I'm going to land on that cute squirrel" wail at the end. If the reader chose not to attack on the downhill ... the game would still boot them off the mountain. 

Just now, Darklord Rooke said:

Yes I agree, a cycling VN would be glorious. If the reader chose to attack hard on the downhill in the rain, the game would boot them off a mountain and they'll get a 2 minute internal monologue lamenting they're last choice, philosophically discussing the rain and they're impending doom, and a "oh no, I'm going to land on that cute squirrel" wail at the end. If the reader chose not to attack on the downhill ... the game would still boot them off the mountain. 

Plz, anyone would play it for the ROMANCE!!

You could romance Contador-sama and his best buddy, EPO-kun, or..i dunno, getting a threesome with the Schlek brothers or...going downhill with Peter Sagan.  And loling as Jack Bauer is still trying to do a solo run and ALWAYS fail at the end.

20 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Plz, anyone would play it for the ROMANCE!!

You could romance Contador-sama and his best buddy, EPO-kun, or..i dunno, getting a threesome with the Schlek brothers or...going downhill with Peter Sagan.  And loling as Jack Bauer is still trying to do a solo run and ALWAYS fail at the end.

Please kickstart this.

12 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

"why are dinosaurs in the attack on titan opening"

Would be an actual good spin-off VN for AoT. :holo: 

:wahaha: i literally just watched all of season 2 in one go and was wondering that as well.

also, im really confused as to what it is we're supposed to be doing with this thread.

Edited by mitchhamilton

9 hours ago, Darklord Rooke said:

You have to make do with quasi-cycling novels such as Kira Kira with "Happy cycle mania" and Konosora with his ex-cyclist protag.

6 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

:wahaha: i literally just watched all of season 2 in one go and was wondering that as well.

also, im really confused as to what it is we're supposed to be doing with this thread.

This thread is a new place for our highly unlikely plot ideas based on our shameful searches to gather. The best ideas in the worst places.

And now that I think about it, "prestressed concrete regulations" seems like some kinda prequel to Concrete Revolutio.