Nusantara: Bermuda Triangle [GxB] [Indiegogo LIVE] [Demo]

SweetChiel

For complete information check out in our IndieGoGo!
>>> https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nusantara-bermuda-triangle-visual-novel-adventure-fantasy/x/16687918#/

Genre: Otome Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Mystery
WARNINGS: swearing, blood, death, psychological, and a little gore
Rating: 16+

k6geitcsfat3gzmtwzpy.png

bswiynjv9zimztlnwtsj.png

In 20XX, an enormous earthquake shook the world and caused a triangular crater to suddenly appear in the middle of Bermuda Triangle. The world was aghast with this discovery; even more so when scout teams discovered an ‘invisible wall’ around it, preventing further investigation. As if it wasn’t enough, spiritual events also increased all over the world after this phenomenon occurred.

Our heroine, Maya (19), was a young adult who was busy earning her living so this kind of event was of little importance aside from adding an exciting spice into her life. But then her world crumbled when a Goddess came and announced that her family would die in a car accident in the near future.

The Goddess offered Maya a deal: She would alter her family’s fate in exchange for closing the Bermuda Crater. To do that, Maya would have to go to a place called Forgotten Isles, find what caused it, and look for a solution.

If she agreed, three men will accompany her, acting as bodyguards. Apparently, they each have their own circumstances and a wish to be granted.

Characters:
Here's our rename-able Heroine
2uhv85s.png
2vwa82u.png
o75bgp.png
2rm4knc.png
-And many more! x'D
2d7a2s8.jpg

Background & GUI Samples:
v2s49k.jpg2h6vqsy.jpg

Game Info:

Hi! This is SweetChiel who is responsible for the fantasy adventure visual novel with winged guys in loin cloths*cough* -I mean, traditional Indonesia Batik clothes. Remember this baby of mine?
rvesal91jul8m2guevfz.png

The warm welcome I received for Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones pushed me to make more visual novels with Indonesian elements in it. Please take note that NusantaraBermuda Triangle is NOT a sequel of Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones. It is set in the same world, but it will be in a wider horizon and a brand new story. 

I really didn't expect myself to jump head first into becoming a visual novel developer since I didn't know a thing about programming 3 years ago, but who knew! After a trial of errors and tears, I feel that Ren'Py now is like a magic item which allows me to create a whole new world!

Features:

- 4 Love interests (The last bachelor will be unlocked once you finished with all 3 main bachelors routes, more info later in IndieGoGo)
- 9 Endings 
- 1 Minigame
- Casual Status Raising
- Regular & Time-Limited Choices
- Translation/Definition Notes
- Mini Encyclopedia
- lots of original CGs & BGs (I haven't calculate the exact number yet)

My Honored Proofreaders:
- KrystalFlare
- crystalscm
- Blasé&Voracious
I found awesome proofreaders! It's so much fun working with them and I love the result <3 :'3 

Game Progress:

- Plot: 75%
- Script: 25% 
- Character Sprite: 60%
- Programming: 25% (Demo Finished)
- Backgrounds : 55%
- Songs & Sound Effect: 75%

DOWNLOAD DEMO HERE 
(Windows, Mac, Linux)

Questions for you:
1. Which character caught your attention the most? 
2. What do you expect to see in Bermuda?
3. Will you guys be happy if I add a route to romance the antagonist? xD
4 It will took awhile until I publish a demo since I still have things to experiment with Ren'Py -but feel free to give suggestion/critiques :'3

I will update once every Monday in lemmasoft forum/facebook fanpage/tumblr/itch.io <3 

Oh, I also opened a Patreon: there will be more sneak peeks, step by step WIPs of my backgrounds, behind the scenes, and even a spot for beta-testing without strings attached if you want! 

I hope to see you around!
xoxo,
SweetChiel

Edited by SweetChiel

UPDATE 06/19/2017

Whoops! Really sorry for the late update here >< It's my first time posting in fuwanovel and I haven't got used to it yet!
Complete Update Logs could be seen in : LemmasoftFacebook Fanpage, or Tumblr

Now, without further ado! What I did last week:
- Finished 3 creatures sprites
- Finished 1 background for winter 
qx9ag2hndsixhpwyw6fj.jpg
- Chapter 3 part 1 progress: 4311 words, don't mind the pages, I promise it's only the spacing x'D

I'm in the process of getting my muse back while collecting materials at the same time. If I have to summarize the plot points, they would be: 
- Summer 1
- Summer 2
- Autumn
- Winter
- Spring
- Climax 1 
- Climax 2 
Currently, we're in Summer 1 with a prediction of Spring, Climax 1, & Climax 2 being the longest chapters.

Meanwhile, the SuperBackers are doing a great progress with the early concept for their cameo OCs! I'm very excited to work with their characters next month! I still have a few minor character sprites to make, so next month will be the time where I focus on SuperBackers, minor sprites, & a little writing OuO 

Oh and here's today's sneak peek; the lake in the autumn area.

jqey4im4e4nlhb49siex.jpg

diirgdrqbhzklhywbhxd.jpg

This background is the one I revised last week.
I will post the full view next week, but my $5 patrons will get to see it today ^.^- 

Hopefully, things will stay smooth next week! 
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Edited by SweetChiel

Happy Idul Fitri for those who is celebrating it! x’D We’re also 7 days away until the campaign is over!

We’re at 58% now, but the real total is $2265 so maybe around… 64%? We’re still pushing so keep sharing the words, guys! 

Meanwhile, as today’s special bonus, I have a fun fact to share :D
Did you know that some background I made is based off real photos? If you can guess which one, they really exists! xD 
Like this one for example:

tumblr_os215axCqn1r1nka2o1_540.jpg

Hakim Road’s background is based off Jaksa Road which is a short street approximately 400 meters long in Central Jakarta, Indonesia. It’s popular among locals & backpackers since 1960 because the street offers a selection of services helpful to the average budget tourist including travel agencies, second-hand bookstores, money changers, laundries, pubs, etc.

Hahahah, I can’t help but to insert tid bits about Indonesia here and there x’D you will find the complete list in the Mini Encyclopedia feature later! That is… if I still have the space for it ^^; if not, I will have to put the information in the Artbook.

Alright, that’s it for now & see you again at Monday!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

—————————————~(O.O)~——————————————

Nusantara: Bermuda Triangle’s Indiegogo Link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nusantara-bermuda-triangle-visual-novel-adventure-fantasy/x/16687918#/

Edited by SweetChiel

UPDATE 07/26/2017

Hey guys, June is already ending before I knew it O.O time really moves fast! 

Last week's progress was... not so satisfying for me u.u my internet got worse since Tuesday and I can't browse anything in the morning 'till late evening -even now, it's still PMS-ing!

The main problem is that I can't open thesaurus.com or google translate. I use those two really often, especially for synonyms or when I forgot a particular English word. I usually get really disturbed if I can't finish a sentence because of just one word ^_^;)a

Anyways! The result is:
- Edited a scene in Chapter 3 part 1 + more writing (Around 40%-ish done)
qiunkfrjibyo9xdsvpat.jpg
- Finished 4 old storybook illustrations (Refer to Winged Ones' opening illustrations about the Blue Crystal)

I really hope my internet will get better this week u_u; other than that, I think I will spend the last 4 days sketching more backgrounds or edit Chapter 3 part 1 before I focus on the SuperBackers~ 

Also, here's the promised full-view background sneak peek!
z85v7jz6emlb3nh9ha96.jpg

Currently, it is the biggest background in game x'D It should look like this later:
woqgcosy0rtodmg5mqtu.jpg

I hope it doesn't look weird? O.o I'm trying to show you how the lake look like without making it too flat ><

Lastly, I'm very excited to see we're nearing the end of the campaign! I'm not sure if we're going to be 100% funded, but it has been an amazing experience :'D 
Whatever happens, happens! I will keep updating every Monday! 

Thanks for reading and see you at the end of campaign! x'D

xoxo,

SweetChiel