Kagetsu Tooya\Tohya Question [Tsukihime Spoilers]

Does Kagetsu Tooya\Tohya happens after Ciel and\or Arcueid's Good End's? 'Cause Shiki seems to know Arc, and he doesn't know about her in the far side of the mood routes (Aka Akiha, Hisui, Kohaku\Nanaya). Also from what I read until now (Still reading KT) it's hinted that Shiki have a relantioship with Arcueid (Which Happens in her good ending and in Ciel's NTR End\Good End)...

I'm not sure there's a canon answer (usually these kinds of lighter sequels, like F/HA, tend to stay vague, as if a mix of all routes had happened), but you could infer it's after arcueid's good end. But I'm not sure there are no inconsistencies with that (they probably are and it's not very important).

As Down said, the main story of KT cannot be directly linked to an ending of Tsukihime.  You'll understand a bit more of 'Why' as you keep going, but even once you're done, there will still be some things that just cannot match up.  Of course, it's a fandisk, so in the words of Nasu "Don't think about it too much".

4 hours ago, Toranth said:

As Down said, the main story of KT cannot be directly linked to an ending of Tsukihime.  You'll understand a bit more of 'Why' as you keep going, but even once you're done, there will still be some things that just cannot match up.  Of course, it's a fandisk, so in the words of Nasu "Don't think about it too much".

Yeah, some choices leads to Akiha attending the same school as Shiki, which just happens in her route. So It's a clustertruck.