Golden Marriage TL Project(Planning)

L^3

As seen in the title, I'm planning to translate Golden Marriage, a VN by Ensemble. However, due to my lack of knowledge and experience, I'm looking for any advice for TLs. I've read https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/2254-how-to-translate-a-vn/ before, but I would like to see a detailed step-by-step explanation. Golden Marriage uses .arc files(Like If My Heart Had Wings) and I have successfully extracted the files(I think). Extracting Rio.arc gave me what I think is the script. But, I can't comprehend it.

Example:・ 往  }MA9 1eI}=II 往

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can explain.

https://vndb.org/v14264

Edited by L^3

3 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

all ya need to do is get the rio.arc unpacked, get the ws2 script, ror them, extract them, translate them, and then put them back, but if you want to get yourself do hacking the game, i guess it cant be helped...

Reveal hidden contents

0AvbvY9.png

If that's all I have to do, then, I think I'll do that. Thanks Huang Ling Yin.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Veshurik said:

better to TL Koi no Canvas

Better for who? It's like when someone tl nukige, telling them better to translate chubby nukige because it is best work from that dev. Trap MC is a major con, no matter how good it is, i am sure most people prefer vanilla one.

Though i see someone willing to tl Tsuriotsu...so maybe i don't know how things going these days...

Edited by ShinRaikdou