Best Visual Novel Contest --Semi-Finals Voting-- (4 VNs left)

Bracket and Rules

Full Bracket and Results

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?&tid=467243&tclass= 

Just For Fun Results

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lq5QcAoRrPc9Y0BcC0CsUu-wI7tK0T6H8OIbK3ND0Kc/edit?usp=sharing 

Rules:

* Only vote once per person, please. I'll be tracking these and taking down multiple votes made by the same person.
* You don't have to vote in every match. The only mandatory field is putting in your username. Feel free to vote in all matches or almost none of them if you prefer. 
* I'd prefer in matches that you only vote as long as you know/are familiar with at least one visual novel in the match (ideally both!) before voting but I can't and won't enforce it. Just a personal preference.
* In whichever matches you decide to vote for, please vote for the one you like more!

----

Current Prediction Leaderboard

Points will be added as entrants win a Group of 16. For the first few rounds everyone will be at 0 points. 

To view the current leaderboard as of Round 5 results, CLICK HERE

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bnb-gTdJLjYbtzRsCgOvoEz_gklMDwPn1Cww2Yi9oN8/edit?usp=sharing 

---

Where to Vote for Visual Novels

To vote for the visual novels in the Semi-Finals Round, CLICK HERE

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfL2m3nbuhn1Ed3x80qfvAiz5Sl813YWrCDQIxHrI9s1eAnXw/viewform?usp=sf_link 

Vote on!

Yeah, out of the 4 remaining titles I vaguely dislike two and haven't read the other two. #shittasteconfirmed

EDIT: Oh, and they're arranged in such way that I can't even vote for any of them, cause the two I have read are in the different semi-finals.

Edited by Ariurotl

As for my votes this time, I'm going with Fate and Steins Gate. For some sort of my prediction, let's just said for now I think thar Fate vs Steins Gate is the most probable final (Although I might be wrong here).

As 'Just for Fun', I chose:

Fate for Battle Royale because while I say that Dies Irae managed to get almost all of the character get the spotlight enough unlike Fate imo, Dies Irae more like one group against another while the definition for battle royale is several individual people fight each other. In regard fight each other, I think Fate was follow it closely so I chose Fate.

Sonozaki wasn't quite bad actually although I won't deny that the conquences of their action is quite unpleasant to say the least, Gramarye situation was quite ambigious imo, and Ushiromiya could get subjected to more than one interpretation (The head's backstory was quite messed up). So of course I chose the remaining choice the Matou family from Fate, which the source of misfortune for the family was came from the insane head (Zouken Matou)

Well, at least Yamato didn't had goal of have sex with 300 women like Rance if I might say something. So I think Rance was the winner for having oversaturated waifu

I know that I could learn Japan, but it was only make my backlog get bigger so I just focused on translated VN

I think that's all for my votes here.

Edited by littleshogun

14 hours ago, Ariurotl said:

Yeah, out of the 4 remaining titles I vaguely dislike two and haven't read the other two. #shittasteconfirmed

EDIT: Oh, and they're arranged in such way that I can't even vote for any of them, cause the two I have read are in the different semi-finals.

Same as me pretty much. It's a damn shame Suba Hibi lost