What happened to TOM (1 Art/$1)?

K450

A while back I was following TOM's Nanoha works, and even bought a paper doujinshi of his (Another Crisis #5), as well as purchased all of Another Crisis. Over time, I moved on to other things, and after a while, I decided to check back

on his web page. All I got was a 404. His circle pages on Gyutto, Melonbooks, and DLSite and all of his works can no longer be found. I don't know if any of his listings on Toranoana, the only store still listing his works, can be purchased.

A shame, as I would have really liked to read his Unveil and Dgness Archive series.

On 6/13/2017 at 11:55 PM, K450 said:

A while back I was following TOM's Nanoha works, and even bought a paper doujinshi of his (Another Crisis #5), as well as purchased all of Another Crisis. Over time, I moved on to other things, and after a while, I decided to check back

on his web page. All I got was a 404. His circle pages on Gyutto, Melonbooks, and DLSite and all of his works can no longer be found. I don't know if any of his listings on Toranoana, the only store still listing his works, can be purchased.

A shame, as I would have really liked to read his Unveil and Dgness Archive series.

the web page isnt a 404 though