Starry Nights [WIP]

AtlasTPL

Hello everyone and uh... nice to meet you! My name is Atlas, or in person i'm known as Austen. I've been mulling around with a Virtual Novel idea for about a year now and not done much with it (Besides one year you'll hear). Now, saying that I must add that I did have a dev team about 6 months ago, but we disbanded. Moving on, we (mostly I but eh) finished up to the beta Prolouge, and of course i've revised it more than I can count haha. The main reason for this though is i'm continuing what I started, and looking for people to do this with. It's purely free so if you want to get paid and look for that kind of stuff then I guess this is the wrong place to look. Now before I get into more specific stuff let me re-iterate No one will be getting paid. Please don't ask for it. 

Now that I got that clear let's get into it. I'm just looking for maybe an artist, another writer as there's 4-5 routes, and a programmer. I'm being generous as this alone Will still take forever to make it good, but eh i'm not perfect. The game i've been referring to is called Starry Nights, and follows the main protaganist Tyler as he copes with a devastating car crash that kills his family and seriously injures him to the point where if he moves and or exercises to strongly or with to much force a piece of metal from the crash, that they couldn't get out from surgery due to it being to close to the heart, could sever a tension and cause him to bleed out and die. Whew that was a bit haha. All this is subject to change of course, but that's what I have as of right now. Cut me some slack i'm a one man team, and before it was three. Of you're interested just leave a comment and i'll reply within a day or two (givin nothing catastrophic happens) and I'll give you a shot. I mean really, you would have to be two for me to say no at this point. See you all later, and may you always be happy! Ciao~

Edited by AtlasTPL