my mom caught me with Euphoria

Silvz

Welcome to the dark side.:makina:

Honestly, though, did you try to explain things how they are to her? I don't know your mom, but often it's the best strategy in situations like that. Especially if you're are gay, then she might suspect that something isn't right with that.

Or, maybe, just try to behave as if nothing happened.

18 hours ago, Silvz said:

So, I was reading this masterpiece solely for the story and was going to skip the sex, when my mother simply invaded my bedroom and saw Sensei with her ass/vagina open to the screen. Now, she thinks I''m a pervert and that I was fapping.

Worst thing: I'm gay and she knows that.

Goddamn, my mom would kill me if she saw me reading that shit xD, at least it wasn't Nemu's scat scene or the electric torture scene for Kanae, that would be way more awkard Dx

Also Euphoria have a panic button so....

Edited by Guest

Jesus Christ, I'm sorry. While reading Euphoria I remember thinking that I would rather chuck my laptop into a bathtub than have a parent find that game. I guess for future reference, if you can change your setup so that the screen is facing away from the door, I would highly recommend it. And I'm sure that even if you don't forget about this incident, I'm sure it'll stop bothering you eventually. :sachi:

On 6/11/2017 at 11:01 AM, SeniorBlitz said:

Also Euphoria have a panic button so....

This I did not know.

I've basically resolved not to read any VNs until I live by myself. I've had a roommate for the last two years of college and I share a room with my brother during the summer. The risk of people walking in on me during a sex scene is just too great. I scored a single person dorm for next year though so I should be able to read some more in a few months.

On 6/11/2017 at 0:41 PM, akaritan said:

And I'm sure that even if you don't forget about this incident, I'm sure it'll stop bothering you eventually. :sachi:

Shame lasts 70 days or something right?

Just play the H scenes when you know you're fully alone.

Euphoria at least is pretty clear about when the "action" is gonna begin, so there's that.

I'd also be embarrassed if people knew about my fetishes, but in this case it's worse, since you're not even into that shit (nor am I).

Until you guys pointed out, I didn't know about the panic button. I hope I never need to use that again.

My strategy was to talk to her about other things, pretending nothing happened. She didn't ask.

And yeah, I don't know why, but people only seem to enter my bedroom when I'm into something they should not see. Idk, sex may attract mothers/friends, even when they are only 1% of the game (not the case)

MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN!!!!

What Okarin-senpai said is the golden rule, play the H scenes when you're fully alone, it's better for your heart. Even when the game is not in euphoria's level I always get embarassed when someone is walking around in the house :isla:

...Unless the other person is as strange as you :wahaha:. I didn't played euphoria, I'm just not into this, but my younger sister did. She tried to hide, but eventually she herself told me. Now that I know her true colors, she keeps suggesting strange games to me without a shame. What a lovely family we are.

Just now, Okarin said:

Just play the H scenes when you know you're fully alone.

Euphoria at least is pretty clear about when the "action" is gonna begin, so there's that.

I'd also be embarrassed if people knew about my fetishes, but in this case it's worse, since you're not even into that shit (nor am I).

He is joking. 

4 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

He is joking. 

I'm not into this stuff in real life, nor in games. However, Euphoria is one exception because of how much people like it. On the plus side, until now, it is not as heavy as I was expecting it to be, which is good.

7 minutes ago, Silvz said:

I'm not into this stuff in real life, nor in games. However, Euphoria is one exception because of how much people like it. On the plus side, until now, it is not as heavy as I was expecting it to be, which is good.

Kanae's route is awesome, and Rinne's routes is pretty intense. In what route are you? I'm CUrious.

Edited by Guest

12 hours ago, Silvz said:

Actually, from what I heard, euphoria is not as extreme as people say. Guys exaggerate a lot (like Saya no Uta, some people say is the most fucked up thing around, and yeah, not even close).

Now, if someone recommends you Maggot Baits (also from CLOCKUP), run in the opposite direction. Even insensitive people run away from this one!

1 hour ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Actually, from what I heard, euphoria is not as extreme as people say.

It is "not extreme" only in the sense that "Some people don't feel physically disgusted while playing it". A VN that features repeated and detailed scenes of torture and rape is "extreme" in every other sense of the word.

There are more extreme VNs out there (Starless with its 80 scenes, guillodick, horses, pigs comes to mind) but Euphoria is still at a 9.9999 if not a 10 on the "really fucked up shit" scale.