request for psp hackers

Saica looking for ppl to help translate:

1) Amnesia,

2) or Hiiro no Kakera or

3) Hakuouki ~ Sweet School Life,

4) or anything else otomate

http://otomeido.wordpress.com/projects/'>http://otomeido.wordpress.com/projects/

http://otomeido.wordpress.com/

any1 would like to help?

plz share if you can

need

Hackers Editors Translators – Japanese to English

Moved the topic to correct section, Download and Requests section is for sharing downloads and requesting downloads, for fan translation projects and recruitment, this is the correct place to ask as most translators or hackers only check this section.

I think the translation for Amnesia is meant to be more of a read-along though, like a wiki.

It looks like they're going to patch iOS and Android versions of the game http://ogtproject.tumblr.com/post/50021198901/12-new-followers-since-last-update-thank-you

UPD on Hiiro no Kakera. I've got .apk, it's not obfuscated, I'll maybe spend some time looking into it. (btw, another option is to contact Chinese group who translated the PSP version)

It looks like they're going to patch iOS and Android versions of the game http://ogtproject.tumblr.com/post/50021198901/12-new-followers-since-last-update-thank-you

UPD on Hiiro no Kakera. I've got .apk, it's not obfuscated, I'll maybe spend some time looking into it. (btw, another option is to contact Chinese group who translated the PSP version)

Yay, I've got some free time today.

Here are three files that will extract scripts from Android version of Hiiro no Kakera: toolset.py, extract-files.py, process-script.py (all licensed under WTFPL/CC0 by your choice).

Here is a .zip archive with extracted text (if you need to start translating ASAP, it's not reinserting-friendly yet).

I've not done reinserting yet but I think it won't be very hard.

Ooh thanks everyone for their help and support, really ;v; <3 I'm very happy so many are so helpful!

As for Amnesia, I was thinking about doing a read along like she is doing before, if I wouldn't find a psp hacker. But since she's already doing that, I will only pick the project up

if I can find someone to hack the psp version. I'm not sure about the android version, especially if somebody else is already doing that (though if it's basically the same thing, maybe I shouldn't pick the project up if

somebody else is already working on it)

/Saica

Ooh thanks everyone for their help and support, really ;v; <3 I'm very happy so many are so helpful!

As for Amnesia, I was thinking about doing a read along like she is doing before, if I wouldn't find a psp hacker. But since she's already doing that, I will only pick the project up

if I can find someone to hack the psp version. I'm not sure about the android version, especially if somebody else is already doing that (though if it's basically the same thing, maybe I shouldn't pick the project up if

somebody else is already working on it)

/Saica

What about Hiiro no Kakera? It doesn't look as anyone is doing it and I've posted extracted strings in my previous message.

Yo there, ogtproject boss speaking!

Currently the status of the Amnesia patch is unknown since BG sort of deactivated, so if you want to pick up that one, feel free to...

Right now I'm translating Hiiro no Kakera, Amnesia & Wand of Fortune, but I don't mind other people picking up those projects.

@xyz Those extracted hiiro scripts look nice :) I was wondering if you would be able to do similar extraction of Amnesia scripts?

@xyz Those extracted hiiro scripts look nice :)/>/>/> I was wondering if you would be able to do similar extraction of Amnesia scripts?

As for Amnesia, I've looked into PSP version a bit.

All important data is stored in PSP_GAME/USRDIR/INSTALL.cpk which can be extracted using this QuickBMS script. Then you can edit scripts with hkki.

jW0nWyk.png

Let's see what can I do with Android version of the game.

All important data is stored in PSP_GAME/USRDIR/INSTALL.cpk which can be extracted using this QuickBMS script. Then you can edit scripts with hkki.

Hi,

I'm also interested in this hkki script editor, but I can't compile the source files. Is there anywhere I can download the executable?

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm also interested in this hkki script editor, but I can't compile the source files. Is there anywhere I can download the executable?

Thank you.

I doubt there's executable anywhere; I cannot provide one either because it probably will be incompatible (unless you're using Gentoo with same/similar libraries versions I do). Also, 1b8f702779fd763f556ffda36d94c1ad7dac5bb0 doesn't compile because there is no compress.h/compress.cpp. Try compiling 196fa4275f3612135b28e5b9a6a72a8ccd464cfd, it worked fine for me. Or email lnz asking for those files and hope for reply.

jW0nWyk.png

This is amazing! So clean...

But how do I reproduce this on my machine...? D:

I'm not a programmer...

I use utf_tab for CPK files, but when I open them in CT or just OpenWriter it's all crap and some Japanese lines mixed in, so I have to pick them out before I actually translate a scenario...

This is amazing! So clean...

But how do I reproduce this on my machine...? D:

I'm not a programmer...

I use utf_tab for CPK files, but when I open them in CT or just OpenWriter it's all crap and some Japanese lines mixed in, so I have to pick them out before I actually translate a scenario...

I can extract all text and send it to you if a bunch of .txt files is fine.

I can't download from this uploading service :( Would it be possible for you to upload it somewhere else?

Also, I was wondering... How hard is it for you to extract clean text from a PSP vn? I was thinking about picking up a few more projects (like the other two Amnesia PSP games and Hiiro and Wand? *is shot*) and recruit some people to help, so clean game scripts would really help... I don't want to be too much of inconvenience though...

I can't download from this uploading service :(/> Would it be possible for you to upload it somewhere else?

http://a.pomf.se/9Wk3.zip

Also, I was wondering... How hard is it for you to extract clean text from a PSP vn? I was thinking about picking up a few more projects (like the other two Amnesia PSP games and Hiiro and Wand? *is shot*) and recruit some people to help, so clean game scripts would really help... I don't want to be too much of inconvenience though...

It depends on the game. Some use already known engines, some don't. Some are more easy to reverse, some are harder. In any case, just extracting the text is not that hard (unless there's encryption or really odd binary formats), but without reinsertion there's no fun. Anyway, feel free to post here games you're willing to pick up, there's a good chance someone will help you.

http://a.pomf.se/9Wk3.zip

It depends on the game. Some use already known engines, some don't. Some are more easy to reverse, some are harder. In any case, just extracting the text is not that hard (unless there's encryption or really odd binary formats), but without reinsertion there's no fun. Anyway, feel free to post here games you're willing to pick up, there's a good chance someone will help you.

Thank you for the files! You truly are a hero! biggrin.gif

Hahaha... I'm going to be bold & impossible and list the games I want to translate:

1. Hiiro no Kakera series:
* ヒイロノカケラ 新玉依姫伝承 (Hiiro no Kakera Shin Tamayori Hime Denshou) GOT SCRIPT!
* ヒイロノカケラ 新玉依姫伝承 ―Piece of Future― (Hiiro no Kakera Shin Tamayori Hime Denshou -Piece of Future-)GOT SCRIPT!
* 真・翡翠の雫 緋色の欠片2 ポータブル (Shin Hisui no Shizuku Hiiro no Kakera 2) GOT SCRIPT!
* 蒼黒の楔 緋色の欠片3 ポータブル (Soukoku no Kusabi Hiiro no Kakera 3)GOT SCRIPT!
* 白華の檻 緋色の欠片4 (Shirahana no Ori Hiiro no Kakera 4)GOT SCRIPT! But not translating, since it's been localised (as "Scarlet Fate")

2. Amnesia series:
* Amnesia LaterGOT SCRIPT!
* Amnesia CrowdGOT SCRIPT!

3. Wand of Fortune series:
ワンド オブ フォーチュン ポータブル GOT SCRIPT!
ワンド オブ フォーチュン 〜未来へのプロローグ〜 ポータブルGOT SCRIPT!
ワンド オブ フォーチュン2 〜時空に沈む黙示録〜GOT SCRIPT!
ワンド オブ フォーチュン2 FD 〜君に捧げるエピローグ〜GOT SCRIPT!

Everything is for PSP and everything is made by Otomate.

What I would like to have is a clean script from those games, just this much. I know it's super hard to reinsert text and make the game playable, but I just so, so want some clean text files I can work with. Ultimately I would love to release a walkthough containing the translations, so that people can print it out or something, and read along smile.gif So if anyone could help me here, I would really appreciate it.

Okay, I'll look into those.

If possible, please, follow the format that files are in now (i.e. don't delete empty lines and "Box X"), this will make it easier to reinsert those (in case somebody will do that, I'll try… maybe, cannot guarantee anything though).