Script Extraction Thread

Does anyone want to help out with extracting the script from ゾンビのあふれた世界で俺だけが襲われな ?

I did look at the tutorial section but it didn't seem to help much. It's using Noa file type for the Scripts. Anyone can give guidance on what tools are needed to extract for this game. the thread on data-extraction-thread/ was very unhelpful

I am interested in translating the first one, if it all goes well translating the second and third game as well, just kinda want to make its popularity grows. I don't have a job and I use PC full time everyday for up to 10-15 hours so I had plenty of time around doing nothing atm

help would be appreciated!

Edit: Okay I managed to extract the script into XML  so i can edit them to English, but how do i export it back to Noa file again for testing?

Edit2: okay I figured out everything luckily, and it works in game

Edited by TakunDes

4 hours ago, TakunDes said:

Does anyone want to help out with extracting the script from ゾンビのあふれた世界で俺だけが襲われな ?

I did look at the tutorial section but it didn't seem to help much. It's using Noa file type for the Scripts. Anyone can give guidance on what tools are needed to extract for this game. the thread on data-extraction-thread/ was very unhelpful

I am interested in translating the first one, if it all goes well translating the second and third game as well, just kinda want to make its popularity grows. I don't have a job and I use PC full time everyday for up to 10-15 hours so I had plenty of time around doing nothing atm

help would be appreciated!

Edit: Okay I managed to extract the script into XML  so i can edit them to English, but how do i export it back to Noa file again for testing?

Edit2: okay I figured out everything luckily, and it works in game

Whoa. That was fast.

Good luck on your project buddy

• 1 month later...

Hi. You're right. I looked a bit and didn't understand much. I put exe and dll here. But this tool is a bit like VNR correct? So only textbox can be changed. I would rather use english release as source then but I don't have the english release yet. I don't know if english and japanese release work the same. Thank you.

@marcus-beta I uploaded the english exe and dll here. That is why I want to use your tool. I read chrono clock and it said it used your tool. Never crashed. Sad UI can't be translated but I can't find any other. But I really like the designs in this so I want to do it.

Edited by Merkom

If you want use the english version It's better wait, If i modify this exe probabbly will not work with the english release.
And yes, is something like the VNR, well, i don't know what the VNR did to change the text of some games, maybe a hook when the game convert the text encoding...
My StringsReload works like a 'database' that you can give to he a line and he will return the translation of this line, and with this you can modify the game engine to send all dialogues to the .dll before show the text...
This my StringsReloads don't works as expected evertime, as sample my neptunia mod of that repositories cause random crash, the LIBRA too, sometimes don't start...
But this 'stability' change based on the engine and my injection point... the chrono clock worked fully stable, I readed all routes (except the chrono route) with a translation without problem.

Just send-me a PM or mark me on a post

Edited by marcus-beta

So... @Merkom For now looks is everything working, but I do only with the 32bit version of the engine, you want the 64bit too? (This is take a time, one week?) since i haven't analyzed the 64bit version yet I can't say nothing, if is posible implement the mod, if will be stable, and if will take a long time to do...
So, only the 32bits version is good to you?

fifpws.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, i have a small problem, I want to translate a BGI game (Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na) into Spanish, so I need a custom font(already have), so I don't know how to modify the game's scripts to read the custom font. I know it's in the ipl._bp file, but I don't know how to do it.

5 hours ago, Martro122 said:

Hello everyone, i have a small problem, I want to translate a BGI game (Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na) into Spanish, so I need a custom font(already have), so I don't know how to modify the game's scripts to read the custom font. I know it's in the ipl._bp file, but I don't know how to do it.

Try this: https://github.com/marcussacana/Specific-Games/blob/master/YoakeRuri.rar

5 hours ago, marcus-beta said:

Thanks, it worked, the game already read the custom font, but, now I have another problem ._. the game no show the special characters(á ñ ¡¿) I use some katakana character replacing with á-ñ and others special characters in the script file and then the game show the special characters, but now they doesn't appear, only show a unreadable character.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are there any alternatives to extract resources from Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm (蒼の彼方のフォーリズム)?

It seems that arcunpacker doesn't work anymore with the new Perfect Edition version of the game :wacko: or I just don't know how to use it properly.

I've tried several other tools such as fxckBGI to no avail.  I'm guessing the devs updated the game with newer engine because it works with 2014 release of the game but not EXTRA1 and Perfect Edition.

If anyone could provide any insights it would be much appreciated!