VN recommendation based on these ideas?

KaitouDark

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone could recommend a VN with the following preferences, I'd appreciate it much:

1. In English.

2. Only good endings/no dead ends. (No dead ends means that no matter what choices you pick throughout the game, you'll end up with some kind of good ending)

3. A Protagonist that can be renamed by the player. (Whether it be through simple hex editing or in-game itself is fine)

4. (This one is optional, but would help) Multiple endings.

That should cover it. Whether or not it has 18+ Content doesn't matter to me. Thanks.

Edited by KaitouDark
Added Refinements

8 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Imouto Paradise was good example, although it's just nukige. But if you're not into nukige, then Eiyuu Senki and Kanon would be good recomendations. Have fun.

PS - Oh, and if you want to wait there's Dal Segno which will be released at 30th.

Kanon only has good endings? That's shocking to me, because as I understand it, it's supposed to be pure Drama, and that usually spells lots of sadness. But I'll check those out. Thanks. :)

EDIT: Doesn't Eiyuu Senki only have a single ending? Or is it one of those "Depending on which Heroine you side with, it changes slightly" endings?

Edited by KaitouDark
Added Question

12 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

The only things that came to mind that fits are dating simulators or otomes, but I don't know if you're into these...

This thing though, Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~, seems to fit too.

Wait a moment, now I'm confused: Aren't Dating Sims and VNs the same thing? Or are they mistakenly categorized together?

1 hour ago, KaitouDark said:

Kanon only has good endings? That's shocking to me, because as I understand it, it's supposed to be pure Drama, and that usually spells lots of sadness. But I'll check those out. Thanks. :)

EDIT: Doesn't Eiyuu Senki only have a single ending? Or is it one of those "Depending on which Heroine you side with, it changes slightly" endings?

As for Kanon, it was had some sad drama indeed. But ultimately most of the routes was ended well.

As for Eiyuu Senki, it had only one ending and no heroines sides thing.

Edited by littleshogun

7 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

As for Kanon, it was had some sad drama indeed. But ultimately most of the routes was ended well.

As for Eiyuu Senki, it had only one ending and no heroines sides thing.

Sounds like Eiyuu Senki isn't what I'm fully looking for, but I'll still give it a shot and see what happens. As for Kanon, it might be too much. (I'm reminded of Ever17, and even though I didn't get "bad end" per se, it still hit me way too hard.)

6 hours ago, KaitouDark said:

Wait a moment, now I'm confused: Aren't Dating Sims and VNs the same thing? Or are they mistakenly categorized together?

Well, all dating sims I know are VNs, but not all VNs are dating sims. Far, VERY FAR from that.

You said you were looking for VNs, which includes, well, games with actual plot besides romance or simple slice of life stuff with self insert MCs.

.........Careful though, if you say that again somewhere else, someone might kill you. People are easily triggered...

7 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Well, all dating sims I know are VNs, but not all VNs are dating sims. Far, VERY FAR from that.

You said you were looking for VNs, which includes, well, games with actual plot besides romance or simple slice of life stuff with self insert MCs.

.........Careful though, if you say that again somewhere else, someone might kill you. People are easily triggered...

Not sure I understand what you mean, but okay.

As far as finding a game as I've described in my first post, I've still got nothing. This is harder than I expected. :P

Also, I refined it a little in the first post.