Doko e Iku no, Ano Hi, Anyone have the SAVE GAME ?

Kaio3259

I recently started playing this VN and And I discovered that you have the order to make the routess, and the only heroine that interested me was Ema, I do not want to be forced to do 4 routes to unlock Ema's route, if you have the Save Game, Please send me

Doko-E-Iku-No-Ano-Hi-cover.jpg

Edited by Kaio3259

The game uses a system that "builds" saves on top of others - meaning that you have to complete all the routes using the same save file. Having a "full" save around doesn't unlock the routes for other playthroughs. Since Ema route starts last, I would have to skip through all the routes and stop at the very beginning of Ema route to give you the right save file, which would take you the same amount of time.

Trust me though, you will be disappointed. Not to mention a lot of things won't make sense because of all the stuff happening in other routes, it's a plotge.

Also I'm pretty sure you decided to play it after seeing my post in that VNDB thread :leecher:

Edited by Funnerific

8 hours ago, Funnerific said:

The game uses a system that "builds" saves on top of others - meaning that you have to complete all the routes using the same save file. Having a "full" save around doesn't unlock the routes for other playthroughs. Since Ema route starts last, I would have to skip through all the routes and stop at the very beginning of Ema route to give you the right save file, which would take you the same amount of time.

Trust me though, you will be disappointed. Not to mention a lot of things won't make sense because of all the stuff happening in other routes, it's a plotge.

Also I'm pretty sure you decided to play it after seeing my post in that VNDB thread :leecher:

Hmm I understand, so there's no way, I'll have to play all ;-;

Edited by Kaio3259