Best Visual Novel Contest --Round 1 Voting and Bracket Group Predictions--

Bracket and Rules

Full Bracket and Results:

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?&tid=467243&tclass= 

Rules:

* Only vote once per person, please. I'll be tracking these and taking down multiple votes made by the same person.
* You don't have to vote in every match. The only mandatory field is putting in your username. Feel free to vote in all matches or almost none of them if you prefer. 
* I'd prefer in matches that you only vote as long as you know/are familiar with at least one visual novel in the match (ideally both!) before voting but I can't and won't enforce it. Just a personal preference.
* In whichever matches you decide to vote for, please vote for the one you like more!

----

Where to Make Predictions

Users will be able to make predictions in who will win (and get 2nd place) in each Group. The winner will be able to get a prize by me personally. I haven't decided on the exact prize yet but it'll likely be a method to get a VN. I'll PM the winner when the contest is over.

Basically how I designed it to work this time is that:

• You get 1 point for correctly predicting the winner of each Group of 16.
  • You get 2 points for correctly predicting which VN will win the entire contest. 
  • You get 2 points for correctly predicting which entry will get 2nd place (aka lose in final)
  • In the event of a tie, User will have to put how many total votes will be in the final match. 

Current Prediction Results will be tracked in a doc I'll put in the next round.

You have until Round 2 begins to make predictions. This will be at least 2-3 days from now.

To make predictions of what will win each Group and the Contest CLICK HERE:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdQKeF9iNFIKa7SSbF9PJO55srG1POKws42E7DEmpBTa0kAGw/viewform?usp=sf_link

---

**Where to Vote for Visual Novels**

To vote for the visual novels in Round 1 CLICK HERE:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSea2wwy-nspRSfnu4-iPPZkrGgPImStHG7ewGYI1NR-01kgAg/viewform?usp=sf_link 

Vote on!

As for my opinion, interesting event there. Anyway, for the votes I voted Symphonic Rain, Kamidori, Chrono Clock, Kanon, and Dies Irae. Some of the choice were admittely hard though to be honest.

As for 'Just For Fun', obviously I chose Visual Novel for the first vote, Steins Gate for the 2nd, and Sakura Dungeon for the 4th vote (I admit that it was the best Sakura games and the story was actually quite nice imo).