D.S. Dal Segno (Now Available)

kyrt

21 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

As for the number of the route, I think it'll be one for each heroine (All girls in the cover were had routes) so there'll be five route for Dal Segno here.

Ah, good. I was worried Ame wouldn't have a route lol. I don't see any tsundere tags on any of the characters (according to vndb) so it will definitely be a day 1 buy for me. I'm a bit worried Ame might have a sad(ish) ending though. (for obvious reasons)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, here's Hazuki's introduction from Mangagamer blog. So enjoy.

Dal Segno Character Intros V.2 – Say Hello to Hazuki!

By the way they forgot to mention the seiyuu for Hazuki, so let me fixed that problem here. As for her seiyuu, she is Natsunoo Koori aka Taguchi Hiroko who once again voiced Sumika from Muv Luv franchise, Amane from Grisaia franchise, and Miu from Dracu Riot. I did saw some video with Hazuki in, and I must said that her voice was indeed sounds like Koori's range although a bit subtle though iirc.

Edited by littleshogun

19 hours ago, Okarin said:

Run of the mill eroge, or not?

Well, if I may be honest yeah. It's just run of the mill eroge like Da Capo (Make sense since this and Da Capo was from same company). Although if I may say something the graphic was nice looking, and the environment itself was interesting with summer at December (Usually, December was associates with winter and snow in VNs) although it's more like eternal summer though.

Well, in my country (Indonesia) yeah it's summer all the time here if we talk from Japanese perspective. Put that aside I think most of the VN with Southern Hemisphere setting didn't had mention summer at December (I knew about Hemisphere reversal there by the way). About the setting, actually there's one Japanese VN but it would major spoiler to talk about that so no. Well, it's up to you to drop it I guess.

Anyway, Mangagamer did introduce the third character today and by the way she was voiced by Eri Sendai who used Haruka Sora pseudonym (I linked VNDB link for Haruka Sora role). Enjoy.

Dal Segno Character Intros V.3 – Meet Io!

PS - By the way the introduction was quite chuuni there, especially with name as the sacrifice thing and 'inner sanctum' thing. Quite ironic that she was voiced Rikka's older sister back at Chuunibyou anime, in which she was the reasonable one (Whacking Rikka with ladle when Rikka had her delusion) compared to Rikka's.

Edited by littleshogun

Today Mangagamer introduce another character here, and this time it was MC's cousin as the heroine so enjoy once again.

Dal Segno Character Intros V.4 – Get to Know Noeri!

Her seiyuu was Fukuen Misato who also voiced Mina back at Shadows of Pygmalion. She also did had some role in eroge by the way, although it's less than her seiyuu fellow (Eri Sendai) though.

PS - If I may comment here, there's quite flowery sentence to introduce of how MC will be dense at Noeri's route back at the introduction page lol.

Edited by littleshogun

Very late I knew, but here's the last introduction characters from Mangagamer here. This time we gonna have an AI which take form in human girl, Ame. Enjoy as usual there.

Dal Segno Character Intros V.5 – All About Ame

As for this character introduction, I'd found that the question like 'Will Ame be able to attain happiness on the island where no one is ever unhappy?' was quite intruging to me here a little bit, although I wouldn't expect that Dal Segno explore that deeply though because it's stated that Ame found 'love is happiness'.

Today Dal Segno was released here, and it'll be out on Steam later. Have fun for playing it if you already had that.

By the way, I forgot to share the blogpost in regard of Dal Segno yesterday, so here's the setting info for Dal Segno, the translator though on Dal Segno (Mostly talk about of translating 'I love you word though which is actually quite a bit complicated than it sound), and a blogpost by EldritchCherub as the editor of Dal Segno. Enjoy the blogposts there just in case you didn't read those yet.

4 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

A fair assessment of the heroine cast thus far. :illya: 

That means the hologram girl isnt one of the heroines?

also at first i thought that the number was an accessory to her head but i noticed that it moves.....

Edited by wyldstrykr