Online Petition to Localize Visual Novel Exile Election for PS4 and PS Vita

Hi everyone, I recently made an online petition in an attempt to localize Exile Election, a visual novel similar in style to the Danganronpa and Zero Escape series, death game adventure visual novels. If you're interested in helping persuade localizers to localize the visual novel please consider signing here: https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/localize-exile-election.html  

You don't need to make an account and you can remain anonymous if you like.

Thank you for your time and support

Edited by Alchemy Ichijou

51 minutes ago, Nier said:

Why NISAmerica specifically though? What about PQube, Atlus U.S.A. and Aksys Games?

Firstly, thank you for liking my post :)! Anyways, I initially picked NISAmerica because I felt they'd be the easiest to appeal to becauase the original publisher and developer was NIS. Though as the petition grew, it became more evident that other companies might pick it up so I'll be editing my main message and ask numerous publishers instead of just one. Thank you so much for giving me some publisher names. I contacted PQube about Exile Election before but all they did was my like my comment on Twitter xD.  Aksys seems like a good candidate as well. Umm, I don't want ATLUS USA to pull another Caligula Effect(loved that game) and make the game digital-only though and while I don't mind digital-only games, we can't disregard that many do. Time to edit my petition ^_^!

3 hours ago, Rylei said:

Because NIS doesn't let other publishers localize their games, duh.

Really? So, what happened to Neptunia, Mugen Souls and Danganronpa. they intentionally gave them to IF and Spike?

@topic
The game just came out last month right? I'm sure other publishers will naturally notice this if the game makes a lot of noise (which sir Topic Starter is doing right now)
I mean, even if we don't do anything.

8 hours ago, Narcosis said:

hhn.gif

Okieee, thank you so much for your time :3!

5 hours ago, Night said:

Really? So, what happened to Neptunia, Mugen Souls and Danganronpa. they intentionally gave them to IF and Spike?

@topic
The game just came out last month right? I'm sure other publishers will naturally notice this if the game makes a lot of noise (which sir Topic Starter is doing right now)

Yup, that's me, noise starter xD! 

6 hours ago, Night said:

@topic

But NIS (The Japanese Company) doesn't own those games, Idea Factory and Spike Chunsoft own those games, NISAmerica just localized them here. Exile Election was created by NIS so it would be surprising for any company other than NISAmerica to publish the game.