Recommend a Vn that make me burst in tears

Sekai

Depends on what makes you burst into tears, I suppose, but Little Busters! was pretty effective at that, for me, and should be out pretty soon, I think? I suppose Symphonic Rain is also a good candidate, which is getting an official release very soon. More recently, Shadows of Pygmalion, which I really liked, though it seems most people don't care for it as much as I did.

If you want sad and emotionally disturbing stories, then Minori is your friend. I'd suggest ef - a fairy tale of the two and Eden* They Were Only Two, On The Planet.

Especially Eden* would be a good start since it's not as long and gives you the opportunity to make up your mind if you like Minori's style.

Narcissu was also frequently praised for what you want, though I didn't play it myself.

Little Busters has pretty good drama, but you may not like all of it (and it's okay).

ef has a lot of drama, including a character with self-esteem issues (her bad ending hits very hard), a character with bad health and an abused character.

Steins;Gate is good because it mixes laughs with drama deftly. The tone is more serious than normal.