Best Visual Novel Contest --Nomination Thread-- (crossover with /r/visualnovels)

There have been best VN guy and best VN girl contests on /r/visualnovels. I've surprised there hasn't been just a general best visual Novel contest. I want to include as many major VN communities as I can with voting so I wanted to make sure to run it by this forum. I won't spam the forum with topics/posts with this contest I promise. 

I'm mostly gonna follow the format done with previous bracket contests. Some ground rules:

* If an entrant has a vndb page (v+number URL), it is considered eligible for this contest
* In the nomination form, please put the v+the number from the vndb link of the VN you want to nominate (e.g. "v5" nominates Little Busters)
* With that said we once nomination voting starts we're actually going to merge most series together into one entrant each. So stuff like Muv-Luv+Muv-Luv Alternative are together, Umineko+Chiru will be together, Ace Attorney will be together, DanganRonpa will be together, MajiKoi original+S+A, Fate/Stay+Hollow, all parts of Baldr Sky etc. Nominate all parts you think are worthy enough to be included in the series and we'll fit em in.
* General exceptions are where series may have similar names or in the same universe but have wildly different characters/stories. For example the Infinity series (Never7, Ever17, Remember11) would all be separate, Chaos; series + Steins; series + Robotics; series would all be separate, Grisaia trilogy and Phantom Trigger are separate, etc. 
* If you think any particular series should be merged together or kept separate, please leave a comment in this topic.
* Don't worry about nominating untranslated VNs or otomes or BL or nukiges or heavy gameplay VNs that are usually seen as JRPGs/Fighting Games. All of those are allowed as they are on vndb!
* Even if a single visual novel has had multiple releases/expansions we'll be nominating based on its VN page not any release page (so all Go Go Nippon and Clannad releases would each be nominated as v7316 and v4 respectively).
* Feel free to submit a vote form multiple times to nominate more than 15 visual novels. I just used 15 as an arbitrary number so the form doesn't get too big.

All currently nominated visual novels will be kept track in a Google Document here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G3Rt5Rr1Zj9dhjoxb2wVUisqiuplnqP8ZX5zvtKwee4/edit

To nominate visual novels for the best Visual Novel contest, click Here

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzKWQoSGBN1r9eWQvzjmeE_ObLGujEqdYELGnz_YttJPflSA/viewform?usp=sf_link

The next round of nomination voting will be... sometime in a few days or so.

Okay, I voted for underrated ones like Beat Blade Haruka and Koiresort. Also for the old one that was the best at the time of release like Princess Waltz and Snow Sakura. I was also vote for Prosecutor Path (A spin off for Ace Attorney), because the translator choice was impressed me (I mean to came up with the localized name just like the official translation, and also made original voice clip). I think that's all for now.