Winged Cloud Announces ‘Sakura Sellout’

InvertMouse

Just now, Zakamutt said:

every time someone posts an anime maru article seeming like they did not realize its true nature, I die a little more inside. I have precious little left. I suppose it helps me fit in with everyone else. Meow.

It's as legit as the Onion, tho. 

English visual novel developer Winged Cloud recently announced the next upcoming title, Sakura Sellout, the latest addition to their Sakura line of computer visual novels.

The company’s past works include well known titles such as Sakura Spirit, Sakura Angels, Sakura Clicker, Sakura Beach, Sakura Beach 2, Sakura Swim Club, Sakura Swim Club but This Time at the Beach, Sakura Santa, Sakura Dungeon, Sakura is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon, Sakura Shrine Girls, Sakura Space, Sakura Maid, Sakura Maid 2, Sakura Maid 3, Sakura Maid 3 2nd Strike Turbo Edition, Sakura Christmas Party, Sakura Afterparty, Sakura Agent, Sakura Valentine’s Day, and Sakura Garbage Day.

What the... :blink:

I knew there were a lot of them, but that can't be serious!

Edited by ChaosRaven

For me it would be very interesting if the story were about a guy who wants to buy all Sakura Games but has no money to do so. So, he starts working in a VN's company to earn some cash and finds out they are the ones behind the series, and all company workers are actually large breast women who of course would love to be gripped by this guy. (this last part I just forced into the synopsis to sound like a real Sakura game)

Edit: Another possibility would be for him to find out that all heroines from past games are based in actual Winged Cloud's workers and then he starts the gripping.

Edited by Silvz

4 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

What the... :blink:

I knew there were a lot of them, but that can't be serious!

I am quite sure some of those are not, in fact, real.  So no, it isn't.  (Why would Winged Cloud want to screw up a good thing by getting nailed with a trademark infringement lawsuit over Sakura is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?  And Sakura Garbage Day?  I sure hope they'd have more sense than to ever name a game that :leecher:

43 minutes ago, Nandemonai said:

I am quite sure some of those are not, in fact, real.  So no, it isn't.  (Why would Winged Cloud want to screw up a good thing by getting nailed with a trademark infringement lawsuit over Sakura is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?  And Sakura Garbage Day?  I sure hope they'd have more sense than to ever name a game that :leecher:

At least with Sakura Garbage Day they could do a crossover with Love Live:Kappa: