Kanojo to ore no lovely day Script problem (kikiriki engine)

Ugh, that happens almost every time in Kirikiri engine, I don't know a solution, seriously... 

I know that the easiest VN to hack from Cuffs, because you can just use only xp3 extracting and packing, the system works really well with others, excluding some moments.

1 minute ago, Veshurik said:

Ugh, that happens almost every time in Kirikiri engine, I don't know a solution, seriously... 

I know that the easiest VN to hack from Cuffs, because you can just use only xp3 extracting and packing, the system works really well with others, excluding some moments.

if i use blank character,  i can make some space.
i wish there are other way.

btw thank you for the info
i want to try start this TL project, but i need TL n QC.

On 31.05.2017 at 0:36 PM, skypy said:

i want to try start this TL project, but i need TL n QC

Wish you a really BIG LUCK. If you really want to translate whole standart eroge... It will takes a lot of effort and time. Are you sure that you motivation won't down until finishing?

I don't know, how many TL projects died because that. Maybe, anyone can talk about it, other users know much, I think.

Find TL is really difficult moment, than QC. Because usually TLs very busy with his own project etc. And usually translate their favorite novels, so... Yeah :(

On 6/7/2017 at 5:35 PM, Veshurik said:

Wish you a really BIG LUCK. If you really want to translate whole standart eroge... It will takes a lot of effort and time. Are you sure that you motivation won't down until finishing?

I don't know, how many TL projects died because that. Maybe, anyone can talk about it, other users know much, I think.

Find TL is really difficult moment, than QC. Because usually TLs very busy with his own project etc. And usually translate their favorite novels, so... Yeah :(

thank you, i already begin the Translate but not this VN. i begin to translite the VN that i like first