Need ~ Narcissu LN

Hayato

saw your PM in mal :P

I don't have it, I don't think it's online, neither the manga...
If you want I have the dorama which is the beginning of himeko's epilogue (exact same dialogues) and some parts about Yuu talking with Chihiro about Setsumi and some other short story not really that interesting or anything, if you really want to read something "new" about the narcissu universe play the psp game the re-make of narcissu 1 which added things that were cut on the original game, new dialogues and voices for all the characters included Yuu Atou and some new scenes like Setsumi's mother chasing after both of them after they escape the hospital.

1 hour ago, Deep Blue said:

saw your PM in mal :P

I don't have it, I don't think it's online, neither the manga...
If you want I have the dorama which is the beginning of himeko's epilogue (exact same dialogues) and some parts about Yuu talking with Chihiro about Setsumi and some other short story not really that interesting or anything, if you really want to read something "new" about the narcissu universe play the psp game the re-make of narcissu 1 which added things that were cut on the original game, new dialogues and voices for all the characters included Yuu Atou and some new scenes like Setsumi's mother chasing after both of them after they escape the hospital.

Already would be very good, although i gon't give up yet LN, this would help yes~~

Edited by Hayato