Heavy focus on Monster Girls

akaritan

So, I badly need something to tide me over until Monmusu Paradox pt. 2 comes out. I want something with good art and a focus on Monster Girls. It doesn't matter if it's untranslated. A good story is preferable, but not 100% necessary.

Spoiler

I don't know how this happened, one minute I'm playing Monster Girl Quest unironically for the story and the next thing I know, like a drug addict, I am in sore need of more. :makina: I don't even like Monster Girls per se... it's like an abusive relationship, I know it'll hurt me but I just keep coming back for more :amane:

This one is very cute. There isn't too much of a serious story in the game, though. It's more about the interactions with the monster girl that you raise. (It's a raising simulator.) I personally really like the art, though it is a bit unique.

Quite a nice game if you just want cute monster girls. (The game has a harpy and a lamia.)

5 hours ago, Narcosis said:

Jesus Christ, dude. Monmusu series are so bad, why won't you play something better? :makina:

I honestly don't know myself. But that looks really nice, I'll give it a shot!

4 hours ago, Dergonu said:

This one is very cute. There isn't too much of a serious story in the game, though. It's more about the interactions with the monster girl that you raise. (It's a raising simulator.) I personally really like the art, though it is a bit unique.

Quite a nice game if you just want cute monster girls. (The game has a harpy and a lamia.)

This one looks cute too, thank you!

As for the others, I've had enough reverse rape for a lifetime, so I probably won't touch them (at least for a long while). Thank you for the suggestions, though!

9 hours ago, Dergonu said:

How could I forget about this one, kill me please.

9 hours ago, Dergonu said:

This company's works in general are good... the ones other than the most recent ones and the first one actually have decent stories, lol.