Jump to content
Fiddle

My OriginalRen Fansite

Recommended Posts

I've been learning some HTML/CSS, and to no cause could my knowledge be better applied than a dedication to my good friend OriginalRun. As such, I've decided to craft a website that makes liberal use of CSS's styling capabilities so as to yield maximum Renness. Enjoy!

https://originalren.blob.core.windows.net/ren/ren.html

Acknowledgement to my friend @Keisuke who wrote some JavaScript and identified a few missing parentheses that made the website a total mess of scattered images.

EDIT: The website appears to have expired. For posterity, you can download it here. Extract the folder and open "index.html" in your browser.

Edited by Fiddle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

I can't believe someone was willing to rent webspace for this. 

Microsoft Azure gives users $200 in starting credit and websites cost $0.03 per month to operate, meaning that this one will last about 555 years. However, it can handle web traffic up to only 100,000 monthly views, so I may indeed have to invest in a more premium plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Fiddle said:

Microsoft Azure gives users $200 in starting credit and websites cost $0.03 per month to operate, meaning that this one will last about 555 years. However, it can handle web traffic up to only 100,000 monthly views, so I may indeed have to invest in a more premium plan.

Okay, got it. Question for the webdesigner, was it hard to render the images?

EDIT: I'm asking because it looks kind of barren. Currently. Better aesthetics would please the children.

Edited by TexasDice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

Okay, got it. Question for the webdesigner, was it hard to render the images?

EDIT: I'm asking because it looks kind of barren. Currently. Better aesthetics would please the children.

Firstly, your mother is kind of barren.

The code is available if you press F12 in Firefox or Chrome, and it isn't difficult with concise tutorials such as these―although (contrary to the views of some) the above work is not to be belittled, considering the unique artistic genius it required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/05/2017 at 9:53 PM, Fiddle said:

I've been learning some HTML/CSS, and to no cause could my knowledge be better applied than a dedication to my good friend OriginalRun. As such, I've decided to craft a website that makes liberal use of CSS's styling capabilities so as to yield maximum Renness. Enjoy!

https://originalren.blob.core.windows.net/ren/ren.html

Acknowledgement to my friend @Keisuke who wrote some JavaScript and identified a few missing parentheses that made the website a total mess of scattered images.

I don't understand, weren't you friends?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×