My OriginalRen Fansite

Fiddle

I've been learning some HTML/CSS, and to no cause could my knowledge be better applied than a dedication to my good friend OriginalRun. As such, I've decided to craft a website that makes liberal use of CSS's styling capabilities so as to yield maximum Renness. Enjoy!

https://originalren.blob.core.windows.net/ren/ren.html

Acknowledgement to my friend @Keisuke who wrote some JavaScript and identified a few missing parentheses that made the website a total mess of scattered images.

EDIT: The website appears to have expired. For posterity, you can download it here. Extract the folder and open "index.html" in your browser.

Edited by Fiddle

43 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

I can't believe someone was willing to rent webspace for this. 

Microsoft Azure gives users $200 in starting credit and websites cost $0.03 per month to operate, meaning that this one will last about 555 years. However, it can handle web traffic up to only 100,000 monthly views, so I may indeed have to invest in a more premium plan.

36 minutes ago, Fiddle said:

Microsoft Azure gives users $200 in starting credit and websites cost $0.03 per month to operate, meaning that this one will last about 555 years. However, it can handle web traffic up to only 100,000 monthly views, so I may indeed have to invest in a more premium plan.

Okay, got it. Question for the webdesigner, was it hard to render the images?

EDIT: I'm asking because it looks kind of barren. Currently. Better aesthetics would please the children.

Edited by TexasDice

18 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

Okay, got it. Question for the webdesigner, was it hard to render the images?

EDIT: I'm asking because it looks kind of barren. Currently. Better aesthetics would please the children.

Firstly, your mother is kind of barren.

The code is available if you press F12 in Firefox or Chrome, and it isn't difficult with concise tutorials such as these―although (contrary to the views of some) the above work is not to be belittled, considering the unique artistic genius it required.

On 27/05/2017 at 9:53 PM, Fiddle said:

I've been learning some HTML/CSS, and to no cause could my knowledge be better applied than a dedication to my good friend OriginalRun. As such, I've decided to craft a website that makes liberal use of CSS's styling capabilities so as to yield maximum Renness. Enjoy!

https://originalren.blob.core.windows.net/ren/ren.html

Acknowledgement to my friend @Keisuke who wrote some JavaScript and identified a few missing parentheses that made the website a total mess of scattered images.

I don't understand, weren't you friends?