Chaos Child Localization Rumor was True

littleshogun

Sorry if my title was not as good and long as Nier here. As for the title, it's exactly that's what happen. Namely that PQube will localize Chaos Child and release it at Q3 2017 (Which would be between July to September, and October at most if there's no delay). As for mine, not interested since apparently it's only for PS4 and VITA ie no PC version. For the proof, here's the tweet from PQube below:

Look forward to the release if you own PS4 and VITA there.

PS - I knew that some of you probably already knew about this. But I figured that I should post it here, just in case some Fuwanovel member didn't get the news yet.

Is it going to be weird to play Chaos;Child first? I get that it's a prequel to Chaos;Head, not a sequel, so maybe it's fine, but it still seems like releasing them in the release order would make more sense? Never played either of them before, though, so I'm pretty excited about the opportunity to play more SciAdv games.

WOOHOO!! :D As a huge Chaos;Head fan, I am super excited about this! Definitely getting my hands on the Vita version day 1!

22 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Is it going to be weird to play Chaos;Child first? I get that it's a prequel to Chaos;Head, not a sequel, so maybe it's fine, but it still seems like releasing them in the release order would make more sense? Never played either of them before, though, so I'm pretty excited about the opportunity to play more SciAdv games.

Chaos;Child is a sequel to Chaos;Head, not a prequel. It takes place six years after the events of Chaos;Head and I have seen some references to Chaos;Head like all of the New Gen incidents for example. I heard anything needed to understand Chaos;Child is explained in the game though, so it should be okay.

Yep chaos;child is chaos;head's sequel.

I'll still recommend playing chaos;head first, as some elements will be more familiar that way and considering the lenght of the two games.

Other than that it is not really needed. While the two games have a murder mystery, be aware that C;H is kind of diferrent from C;C, the former being denpa, insanity and the latter be more of a familly drama / investigation.

• 3 months later...

Bump this thread, and right now we finally had the news in regard of Chaos Child English release. Here's PQube tweet in regard of that below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/909810955445522433

Well, at least it's still at October which my prediction here at least right. Hope anyone else who already pre-oredered for Chaos Child have fun to play it.

• 3 weeks later...