Seeking a type of Heroine in Visuais Novel !!

Kaio3259

White-Album-2-Kazusa-Touma-school-unifor

I think the above image already demonstrates the type of character I am looking for, especially those who have played White Album 2, but come on .....

I am looking for a VN who has a heroine isolated from others, either because she is considered a "delinquent" or by her own volition, which makes it is difficult for others to approach, which helps to be isolated, or suffer some type of bullying that contributes to this Isolation or being a cold person who does not care about anyone around ...

And if you have long black hair, better still hahaha XD I love that kind of appearance and with a cool and indifferent personality, it gets even better in my opinion !!
That's basically what I'm looking for, something very serious and mature, with drama and romance....

Thank you so much 

How about this girl? Hasekura Youko, she is cool, indiferent to everyone except MC, so he's the only one that talks to her most of the time. And she is like a ninja, people barely see her in the school. Cross Channel isn't the most serious and mature VN around (the first half is kinda annoying actually), but the second half is way better. And it have a lot of drama.

And maybe these girls from Comyu qualifies too: Hinaori Kagome (she's cold and arrogant and only have eyes for MC. The others interact with her, but she only looks down on them) and Soejima Hisoka (emotionless and reserved, other people find her weird so she's always alone). Comyu is even less mature and serious than Cross Channel, but you should give it a try if you like chuuniges.

Edited by MaggieROBOT

35 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

How about this girl? Hasekura Youko, she is cool, indiferent to everyone except MC, so he's the only one that talks to her most of the time. And she is like a ninja, people barely see her in the school. Cross Channel isn't the most serious and mature VN around (the first half is kinda annoying actually), but the second half is way better. And it have a lot of drama.

And maybe these girls from Comyu qualifies too: Hinaori Kagome (she's cold and arrogant and only have eyes for MC. The others interact with her, but she only looks down on them) and Soejima Hisoka (emotionless and reserved, other people find her weird so she's always alone). Comyu is even less mature and serious than Cross Channel, but you should give it a try if you like chuuniges.

Thank you, I will download

I don't know if you already play that, but I think Ever17 Komachi Tsugumi would be fit. Other than that, maybe Momono Shiori from 11eyes (She didn't had route though in the translated version), Aoi Isuzu from Hoshimemo, and Tokizaki Maya from HatsuKoi (Not as extreme as other examples though, but at first she was quite withdrawn). Hope it'll be help.

15 hours ago, Nandemonai said:

The first rule about Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.

Anyway, to answer your question, Yuka from Crescendo sounds very close to what you're looking for.

Thank you for your help :)

13 hours ago, littleshogun said:

I don't know if you already play that, but I think Ever17 Komachi Tsugumi would be fit. Other than that, maybe Momono Shiori from 11eyes (She didn't had route though in the translated version), Aoi Isuzu from Hoshimemo, and Tokizaki Maya from HatsuKoi (Not as extreme as other examples though, but at first she was quite withdrawn). Hope it'll be help.

Thank you for your help :)

Edited by Kaio3259