Fall 2013 Anime

Skeith

Fall 2013 Preview

http://i4.minus.com/ibpnru1wwuvbln.jpg

So, in fall, there will be a new Gundam anime called Gundam Build Fighters. I just want to know if the anime will be geared towards the younger audience? Like in Gundam AGE? Or will it be geared towards teens - adults? :D/>

Also, VALVRAVE SEASON 2, FREEZING S2, and INFINITE STRATOS S2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, in fall, there will be a new Gundam anime called Gundam Build Fighters. I just want to know if the anime will be geared towards the younger audience? Like in Gundam AGE? Or will it be geared towards teens - adults? />

It looks like some kind of Yu-Gi-Oh with GunPlas instead of cards. So probably kids show. Doesn't mean it'll be bad though.

Kuroko no Basuke S2, Yowamushi Pedal, Daiya no A, Hajime no Ippo new season: so much sports anime this Fall \o/

SO MUCH HYPE FOR KILL LA KILL

And the movie lineup is quite impressive.

I'll give Kill la Kill, Yozakura Quartet, Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai and Walkure Romanze a try. Definitely watching Blazblue, Strike the Blood and Persona 3. May check Infinite Stratos and Freezing again, even though season one was average for me.

From the TV shows, the ones I'm most interested in after a quick look at that list are probably Pupa and maybe Coppelion. The synopsys for KILL la KILL sounds pretty uninteresting, but the names behind it have somewhat piqued my curiosity.

Most of all of course is the Chuu2 movie, this show is definitely one of my favorites.

I'm interested in

-STRIKE THE BLOOD (awesome protag, awesome heroine, vampire setting. Definitely my most anticipated one of fall )

-IS 2

-Nagi no Asukara (because of that PV)

-Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Finally, another potential yandere series )

-Kuroko S-2 (more epicness)

-Valvrape (the name tell it all )

-Tokyo Ravens ( I like that LN)

-Golden Time (main Romcom for Fall )

-Kyoukai no Kanata (KyoAni, I can put my faith on this one, right ?)

-Nounai Sentakushi (interesting premise + it is a LN)

-White Album-2 (as a VN player, I have high hope on this one)

-LB refrain (FINALLY!!!!!!! )

-Walkure Romance (VN adaptation :3 )

Same with 2012, Fall seems to be the most epic season of the year.