NEKOPARA Vol. 3 Released!

Deniz

header.jpg?t=1495724309

''Patisserie "La Soleil", run by Kashou Minaduki, is flourishing thanks to the help of two catgirls: Maple, full of pride and a little on the haughty side, and Cinnamon, an impulsive daydreamer.''

http://store.steampowered.com/app/602520/NEKOPARA_Vol_3/

NSFW

https://denpasoft.com/shop/nekopara-vol-3/

Hotly anticipated(!) title is finally out after a delay.Kashou continues to enlare his harem.I think he will bang his sister in the fourth one. :D

Still i think i will play.Its probably 3-4 hours long so it won't hurt.

7 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

I still don't know why that isn't the default setting.  It's what everyone turns it to anyway  :leecher:

right? even if you have the sfw version, lord knows why, you still do this. like when you go into pet mode you touch the neko boobies and must press P so they bounce all at once.

ITS JUST COMMON SENSE!!!

Edited by mitchhamilton

Okay, I'm not 100% through it yet (I need a moment to recharge, anyone have some orange juice for me? :leecher:), but so far my predicted worries seem to be true: Not enough focus on Cinnamon and Maple, because the "story" has to take the entire harem into consideration as far as scenes go.

That is especially true for the H-content. We really didn't need another Chocola+Vanilla scene. 

Edited by TexasDice
wew lad

7 hours ago, TexasDice said:

Okay, I'm not 100% through it yet (I need a moment to recharge, anyone have some orange juice for me? :leecher:), but so far my predicted worries seem to be true: Not enough focus on Cinnamon and Maple, because the "story" has to take the entire harem into consideration as far as scenes go.

That is especially true for the H-content. We really didn't need another Chocola+Vanilla scene. 

But they are the most important girls, aren't they?

Ready to bet, whether this will be the last one? :makina:

The fan base for this series is still scary, to say the least. Already more than 1000 Steam reviews and 98% of them positive. :o

I guess I should really give the series a try, to finally get to know what all the hype is about and what amazing kamiges I've missed so far... :leecher:

Well I won't use Steam reviews to indicate of how good Nekopara was. Although it's supposed to have good production value though like emote, so there's that. As for my opinion, I'd not interested with Nekopara since the first part so I couldn't comment much, but nonetheless congratulation for the release.

I just hope that the 4th game will at least answer two major philosophical life altering questions (According to Beliar who is VNDB mod at his blog) below.

Will Kashou's biggus dikkus eventually plunge into the undiscovered sweet cavern of his little sister?
Will Chocola and Vanilla engage in a lesbian threesome with Shigure?

As for the release date, maybe next year if they didn't create it yet (Also looking at the release pattern). Keep in mind that it was just my guess though.

Edited by littleshogun

20 hours ago, TexasDice said:

Gib me that sweet spoilers m8.
Which catgirls have how many h scenes and in what configurations?

Nevermind, I was FULL of shit. I mistakenly thought I was halfway through at the time of making my post, but that wasn't true at all.  Nekopara vol 3 is stacked with content this around and getting this much for the same price as ever is basically stealing. 

7 hours ago, Vorathiel said:

Gib me that sweet spoilers m8.
Which catgirls have how many h scenes and in what configurations?

H-scene spoilers:

Spoiler

Scene 1: Chocola and Vanilla do you together

Scene 2: Azuki and Coconut go for their second round with you, together this time

Spoiler

Scene 3: Yuri scene! Cinnamon and Maple get a Yuri without the protag scene.

Spoiler

Scene 4:  Maple and Cinnamon threesome! Finally!

Spoiler

Scene 5: ... Maple and Cinnamon threesome AGAIN!? wew lads! This one is pretty long too, nice!

Btw, I have returned home to camp Cinnamon, cinnamonfaceemoticone4ub2.png (<--- add this already) though Maple is super bae in dere mode. 

What else can I say about Nekopara Vol 3? I was initially down on volume 3, but nevermind, now I'm sold. If you hated nekopara before you will still hate it and the reverse is true for fans.

In terms of art quality and technical stuff, it's Sayori. We're all only here for her and she is still getting better. This time, we got a few more sprites, some more perspectives/angles on the previous ones and more of those manga-emoticon-visuals (hearts, anger symbol, sweat drops, etc). For a sprite example, Azuki is no longer locked between the "hands-on-hips-sideways"-pose and the "boo-I'm-a-ghost!"-pose. Sprite variety is always good. :maple: 

If I had to pick one thing on the visual side to be nitpick about, it would be the backgrounds maybe? They're not bad by any stretch, but I remember the ones from neko-nin ExHeart looking better, which I think is a fair comparison, considering the release date of both titles.

EDIT: btw, Wankopara confirmed

Edited by TexasDice

15 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

I guess I should really give the series a try, to finally get to know what all the hype is about and what amazing kamiges I've missed so far... :leecher:

Well, for one, that emoticon is from one of the characters in Nekopara ...

Nekopara 1 never manages to be great, but it mostly manages to not be boring.  Nekopara 2 is a significant improvement.  The series has nice art.  Very nice art.  I've actually come to respect Nekopara more as I replayed a few of the old VNs translated in the bad old days, and discovered how terrible they were.  (I just had no taste back then.)  Nekopara actually gives its characters personality - not much, but it's there - and lets them play off each other to create decent character interaction.  Considering that they're basically really short moege, that's the main thing they need to do.

I'd say that Nekopara is successful for three main reasons:  1)  It has really good art; 2) It was in the right place at the right time; and 3) It manages to do the bare minimum of what you need to actually be an entertaining read.  And number 3 is harder than you think; consider Wild Romance, a game that obviously wanted to be the next Nekopara and completely failed.  Or compare Corona Blossom, which has art just as good or even better, but just wasn't anything worth reading.