Purchasing Shinigami no testament

Lunarlord34

To be honest I've tried all sorts of sites, but haven't been able to find one which sells this particular game. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Once I get the game I'll work out how to get the english patch to work or something lol I just really want to play the game

14 hours ago, Dergonu said:

You mean this game? If so, DMM sells it:

(NSFW LINK!)

Yes, and unfortunately that link says something about the service isn't available in my area?

6458139915583488.png?k=ZmnkrVSqQIQIiv99i

I remember somewhere there being an (unofficial) english patch (though not sure how trustworthy it is lol). If not I guess I'll either a. live through it, b. translate it myself (easier said than done lol), c. get my mate to translate it for me (even harder lol) or d. use a program to do it for me like VN Reader I think it's called

7 hours ago, Lunarlord34 said:

Yes, and unfortunately that link says something about the service isn't available in my area?

6458139915583488.png?k=ZmnkrVSqQIQIiv99i

I remember somewhere there being an (unofficial) english patch (though not sure how trustworthy it is lol). If not I guess I'll either a. live through it, b. translate it myself (easier said than done lol), c. get my mate to translate it for me (even harder lol) or d. use a program to do it for me like VN Reader I think it's called

Easiest way to get around that screen would be to click the login button and then log in through google or facebook.

At least that works for me.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...