corona blossom question (probably chronoclock too)

wyldstrykr

I manage corona blossom vol 1 just yestered at a casual pace.....

i noticed that in 18+ version, you can view the h-scene from the very start........ so my question is this:

1. Does the h-scene happens on some point of the vn? or it is just fan service because most people wants h-scene?

2. Does the same can be said with chronoclock? (based on the comments)

3. between ty, 10Q , thanks , thank you , thank you very much and arigatou, which is better?

The H-scenes in Corona Blossom are added as extra content for those who want that. The scenes are written as if they did indeed take place in the story, however, they aren't actually canon scenes. So, in short, no, they don't actually happen in the game's story. That being said, the game does have 18+ content that does take place in the main story. (Like, the bath scene and so on.)

Haven't played Chrono Clock, so can't help with that one.

2. Since I'd already got two ending, I would say that it was indeed the case. But it actually take place after the ending, so it's not like Corona Blossom which Dergonu said it was not canon. Besides, in Chrono Clock you unlock the scene after you finished one route so not like Corona Blossom which apparenyly unlocked from the start.

3. Just say 'thanks' is okay.