Ultimate Recommendation Thread: Looking For Rec? Come Here!

10 hours ago, Book Lover said:

@ittaku: Ah okay, how about Nichijou? 

Same thing I'm afraid. Don't worry, while I love comedy I have trouble finding something I really laugh at. I'm a hard nut to crack and I guess I've watched most everything that fits my taste.

@ittaku: Mm, how about Kodomo no Omocha? An older anime, some drama but I enjoyed the comedy in it. Or Daily Lives of High School Boys? I'll give a few choices, hopefully there's one or two you haven't seen and enjoy it.

Great Teacher Onizuka might be something too. 

Shimoneta (If you don't mind ecchi; because there's a lot of it).

Beelzebub
Mitsudomoe
Katte ni Kaizou
Yuru Yuri 
A-Channel
Ghost Stories Dub (For this you have to watch dub, the sub and dubbed are completely different from one another).

Apologies if I gave you anime you've already seen. Hopefully you'll find something you enjoy though

20 hours ago, Book Lover said:

@ittaku: Mm, how about Kodomo no Omocha? An older anime, some drama but I enjoyed the comedy in it. Or Daily Lives of High School Boys? I'll give a few choices, hopefully there's one or two you haven't seen and enjoy it.

Great Teacher Onizuka might be something too. 

Shimoneta (If you don't mind ecchi; because there's a lot of it).

Beelzebub
Mitsudomoe
Katte ni Kaizou
Yuru Yuri 
A-Channel
Ghost Stories Dub (For this you have to watch dub, the sub and dubbed are completely different from one another).

Apologies if I gave you anime you've already seen. Hopefully you'll find something you enjoy though

Seen High school boys and enjoyed it. Watched some of shimoneta and hated it with a vengeance after a while and dropped it. Will slowly but surely investigate the rest.

Thanks!