Ultimate Recommendation Thread: Looking For Rec? Come Here!

These rules technically apply to every mode!

So what do you do?

You come to me, kneel if you so desire, and then you ask me along the lines of: 

"Give me something good!" (Or something along those lines) 

And give you somethin good" I shall. 

Ah but I'd appreciate it if you give me a link to your anime list! If you don't have one, so be it, but just saying, it'll speed up the process of me finding you an anime if I know what you've seen before
Remember though this is MY say. You won't have any say in what kind of anime you get; you ask me for something, you get what you get! Meaning you can't ask for a specific genre. (Try something new, you might like it!) 

Simple as that.

Oh, but I'm not a total jerk, I'll give you every right to request the following:

Sub or dub (UNLESS I SAY TO WATCH ONE SPECIFICALLY, this doesn't happen often.)

The length of the anime (I understand some people have less time than others, so if you only have time for 12 episodes, I got you)

And that's all you can ask for in regards of what you're looking for with anime.

(Again try something new, you might like the anime I give you). 

Edited by Book Lover

Give me something good or this will happen to your waifu's. 

Basically, i am looking for a romance/harem anime where the mc doesn't automatically default to the bitchy/violent tsundere girl. Does this even exist? I remember one such anime where this did not happen. 

2 hours ago, exaccuss said:

Give me something good or this will happen to your waifu's. 

Basically, i am looking for a romance/harem anime where the mc doesn't automatically default to the bitchy/violent tsundere girl. Does this even exist? I remember one such anime where this did not happen. 

Do you have an anime list? 

You just go to myanimelist, create a profile, and add anime that you've seen and rank them. It does help people to remember what they've seen as well as actually helping people give them requests. Also note I'm not one for harems, and this recommendation thread is to get you watching different anime that you might not watch otherwise, do you still want an anime? 

This seems promising :meguface: nothing has really caught my interest lately so I'd certainly appreciate a recommendation.

Length doesn't really matter too much. I'd prefer something a tad longer than the standard 12 episodes, but it's not like I won't watch something that's only 12 eps.

I tend to prefer stuff where romance is present but isn't the focus of the story.
Show me something good sensei :mare:

I really like anime that have settings like nagi no asukara / yosuga no sora / non-non biyori
rural area, become one with nature... ahhh

giff me somethin will ya
PS: don't have MAL account so if list animes i already watched here it'll be a mess.