ToHeart 20 year anniversary

InvertMouse

As for original ToHeart, I think it's less popular compared to ToHeart 2 considering that we had many ToHeart 2 spinoff compared to the first one. Nevertheless, I agree that ToHeart franchise is what started that we called the modern eroge in which is more focused on the heroine's story instead of just focusing at sex scenes.

PS - Look forward to complete patch of ToHeart 2 here.

3 hours ago, Deniz said:

I heard that this is the ancestor of nakige genre and an inspiration to the key games that came later.Its so unfortunate that this is still untranslated.

Yeah, although from what I heard it was really only the Robot-maid girl (Multi)'s route that was a true Nakige from my understanding. One of these days I should give it a read for historical reasons if for nothing else. I do fear that it probably hasn't aged well though.

18 hours ago, ittaku said:

Here's hoping I can finish the To Heart 2 translation project before it celebrates 20 years too :rolleyes:

You know when your description on fuwanovel under your name is 'conman' it makes me wonder...

In all seriousness good luck with the translation and thanks for the effort put in so far!