Hoshimemo Kickstarter Announced- AA and 18+ versions as well as Eternal Heart Stretch Goal

Quick question if i may.

Since for some reason the Backerkit thing is locked out for non backers, i dont really know how much buying only Eternal Heart costs.

Can a kind soul put a price table on everything?

Denpasoft + Steam keys = 30USD

How much for an Eternal Heart Denpasoft & Steam key costs?

Can i even buy the drama CD on its own?

Edited by br4zil

16 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Add-on prices

I don't even think Backerkit is open for backers yet.  AFAIK, it only starts after the campaign is over.

Keys for Steam and Denpasoft cost the same.  Hoshimemo is $20, and Eternal Heart is $15, for a total of $35.

Ok, thanks!

And the Drama CD?

Also what the hell is the "outer box"?

So if i wanted (all digital) Main Game + Eternal Heart + Drama CD, thats just not possible?

I ask that because buying physical just isnt possible for me (absurdly high import fees). Thus its either Digital or nothing.

So far, it seems the best course of action for me is to put 1$ just to get the backerkit thingie and then see what the hell is actually going to become avaiable later.

Edited by br4zil

14 minutes ago, br4zil said:

Ok, thanks!

And the Drama CD?

Also what the hell is the "outer box"?

So if i wanted Main Game + Eternal Heart + Drama CD, thats just not possible? I have to buy the absurdly expensive deluxe edition for the drama CD?

As far as I can tell, no, you can't buy the drama CD by itself as an add-on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually, no, you'd have to buy the Complete Box, which is $120 + shipping (which I think is $14).  The Deluxe Box is just the original game and OST in hardcopies, plus the downloads, obviously.  It's expensive, but it's a pretty good value, IMO, considering that if you bought all of this directly from Japan, it would be several hundred dollars, not including shipping.

1 hour ago, Zenophilious said:

As far as I can tell, no, you can't buy the drama CD by itself as an add-on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually, no, you'd have to buy the Complete Box, which is $120 + shipping (which I think is $14).  The Deluxe Box is just the original game and OST in hardcopies, plus the downloads, obviously.  It's expensive, but it's a pretty good value, IMO, considering that if you bought all of this directly from Japan, it would be several hundred dollars, not including shipping.

For a non-american, its worse since i have to indirectly pay shipping for 2 international shippings + brazilian tax. I bought things from japan and its usually FAR cheaper than importing from the US. For some reason US international shipping prices are almost 2x what i pay to import from japan. I kid you not, that final price on buying that physical edition is literally around 60 BRL (brazilian reais) short of me buying a brand new Nvidia 1050GTX GPU.

Funnily enough, when the game goes to Steam, its regional price will be lower than what the kickstarter is asking for, which is ironic, since KS should be cheaper than buying on release.

Is the drama CD even subtitled? Not being able to get it is rather frustrating.

I guess i will just settle just for the Fandisc then.

EDIT: i actually read that it was just 60USD, if its 120USD, then not only i can buy me a new GPU but i can also probably buy a new AAA game on steam to go with that GPU! Import fees & shipping costs are brutal :P 

Edited by br4zil

• 4 weeks later...

The backerkit survey is now out. Looks like you can get both the base game and the fandisc for 15 dollars each via denpasoft, an additional 20 each for a steam key, physical edition of the game and fandisc for 60, etc...Seems like they are offering a slight discount for those that get it through them directly (5 dollars cheaper than the steam version for the 18+ version if you backed).

If you do however pick up any physical goods it looks like shipping is about 35 dollars (might have been cheaper if you backed it prior to the survey but I'm not sure and that was just for the physical edition of the game w/fandisc)

Needless to say I don't regret only backing a dollar and waiting to see how things turned out. Eternal heart won't release til next year some time but the first game is expected this year (think they said hoping for end of september)