Hoshimemo Kickstarter Announced- AA and 18+ versions as well as Eternal Heart Stretch Goal

2 minutes ago, Decay said:

I mean, "I'll shout you"? Who comes up with this shit!?

Heh, that word's used almost every day by people in Ozzie-land. It might seem a bit weird at first ... but you should probably get used to it, because when Australia is the sole survivor of the coming apocalypse everybody will be using that word

May also be used in Britain (I'm not sure.)

It depends what you mean.  I've seen some projects (like Dies Irae and the Dark Souls Board Game) where you put add-ons in your original pledge by increasing your pledge over the pledge level.  Those count (I mean, thery kind of have to).  I've also been involved in projects where you could add add-ons on BackerKit and pay more after the end of the Kickstarter.  In such cases, I think the money usually does get applied towards stretch goals, but there's no guarantee of that happening.

However in this case, I wouldn't worry.  There's only the one stretch goal, and we're just shy of 13K away from it with 11 days left.  I don't think we'll have a problem, given that it's growing 8 to 9 hundred bucks a day, and the late-campaign spurt that always happens.

On 2017-5-29 at 1:17 PM, Okarin said:

Yes, the Hoshimemo fan TL was acceptable. I found it a bit too much "accented", but it was manageable.

And @br4zil, before you care for the TL you have to care whether you like the game or not :unsure:

I just hate the way they lock the routes behind each other, but other than that, i actually liked the VN (the little sister joke started to kinda get old, but it stopped at the right time).

On 2017-5-30 at 0:33 AM, Nier said:

I am not sure what you mean by "accented" but the translator is from Arestralia, so that might be the reason for what you are referring to.

Since i am no english native speaker, all "accents" are fine with me, be them in words or spoken. Heck, my spoken english is a bastard version of american and british english (including even some south US speech) mixed with my brazilian accent. Its a mess.

Also,

Dammit, they reached 62/75k

I might eventually have to back this :P

The final day spikes are usually comparable in size to the day one spike.  The day one spike was twenty-four K.  The low totals over the last 2 days is moderately concerning, but we should still be fine.  Worst comes to worst, they'll probably count BackerKit money towards the fandisc, which will get the last little bit of the way there even if it doesn't quite make it.