Saya no Uta ~ Song of Saya

saya-no-uta-wallpaper-1-810x608.jpg

Saya no Uta

FAKKU (Store)
VNDB

Summary

Fuminori Sakisaka has a traffic accident which kills his parents and leaves him heavily injured.
When he has a brain surgery to save his life, his perception of the world changes: everything he sees becomes blood and guts, people's looks and voices seem like monsters, and food that normally appeals to him tastes disgusting.

As he contemplates suicide in the hospital, Fuminori meets a beautiful girl among the flesh-covered walls. She introduces herself as Saya, and is apparently looking for her father. Fuminori
does not want to be separated from Saya, and asks her to live with him. She agrees.

Ending Guideline / Suggested Ending Order

Saya no Uta have very few choices, and a total of three endings. One of them at the first set of options and the last two at the second set of choices. Each end gives a different perspective to the characters and story, and all of them are unique in their own way, so I recommend reading ALL of 'em. With that in mind, my personal path order is:

• Fuminori's Solo End --> Ryouko & Kouji's End --> Fuminori & Saya's End
  • Fuminori & Saya's End are more enjoyable if you saw all other endings.

Notes are left inside the spoiler boxes in case you follow the order I recommended. I advise saving before making any choice.

Ending Guideline

Resultado de imagem para Saya no Uta fuminori CGs

Fuminori's Solo End

Spoiler

1)Want it all back*

NOTE:Save so you can proceed to the rest of the story.

Resultado de imagem para Saya no Uta CGs

Fuminori & Saya's End

Spoiler

1)Don't need it anymore
2)He calls Fuminori*

NOTE:Save so you can proceed to the remaining ending if you didn't get it already.

Imagem relacionadaImagem relacionada

Ryouko and Kouji's End

Spoiler

1)Don't need it anymore
2)He calls Ryouko*

NOTE:Save so you can proceed to the remaining ending if you didn't get it already.

Attribution

This walkthrough is based on EricVanWilderman (Youtuber) playthrough and Tom's walkthrough, consider this my rendition of a Saya no Uta walkthrough, with spoiler boxes and an Ending Guideline.

Edited by Guest