Nintendo DS Emulator

Novel21

DeSmuME is the most efficient and feature complete emulator. Sound issues aren't uncommon but those can be easily fixed, while modern multicore cpu's can typically make it less noticeable. There are workarounds to fix most of the problems, unless you own a toaster cpu (the likes of intel Atom or AMD E-series etc); those are simply incapable to perform fast enough for DeSmuME.

I used to run Desume on an oc'ed core 2 duo before and even with 3,66ghz, it had issues running more demanding games that made use of full 3d onscreen; nothing bad - it was perfectly playable, but not smooth and sound used to stutter periodically. This didn't happen once I moved to a quadcore. In overall, for best experience possible, you'd better be sure to either own a multicore cpu, or one of the new gen i series, which beat anything in terms of FPU operations.

22 hours ago, Novel21 said:

I have give up on DS Emulator but I need help with another thing.

I have download PS2 Emulator and I have PS3 kontroll but I need help to get PS3 kontroll to work on PS2 Emulator.

I have Windows 10 64 bit.

Huh, I don't know, but I can use a cheap $12 generic PC controller with PS2 emulator (sorry I don't remember the name). Ask for someone to lend you one and test it. Maybe the PS3 controller proper isn't very adequate here.

As for the DS emulator, if you own a tablet (or an adequate smartphone) you can try it there, I did and while it doesn't exactly work like a charm, it does the job. Running Rune Factory 3 wasn't a breeze, though. Depends on the game, I think.

Edited by Okarin