Hire me :D✰Dahlia Wilder's Art Assets✰ Sprite and CG Artist

DahliaWilder

Hello!

My name  is Denise AKA Dahlia, and I'm a freelance artist for hire, currently looking for long term commercial projects to work on! My forte is on sprites and character design. I am fluent in English, Spanish, and French.

I'm interested in GxB and Fantasy projects. I have experience working on VNs, but I'm also open to other types of games to work on :). I communicate via Skype, Discord,  or Email.

I am comfortable with mostly everything, but will not draw:

-Mechas (sorry, not  my forte !)
-Explicit sex, otherwise it's A-Okay!
-Fetish stuff

If interested, please feel free to either drop me a PM or contact me @ [email protected]

============✰Terms of service✰============

Payment:
I accept only Paypal at the moment. Payment method is 50% in advance, and the remaining 50% once the piece is finished. I will send you a low res, watermarked copy of the final piece by email when it’s ready, and send the full res one upon confirmation of your final payment.

Permission & Reposting:
By commissioning me, you allow me to post the finished work on deviantART, and other sites I’m participating in. Exceptions are possible, but only if discussed beforehand.

Work Process
I will send an initial sketch of your commissioned piece in the course of 2-7 days after I receive the first half of the payment. Three instances of correction are possible by that point forward. One upon you receiving the initial sketch, the second after receiving the lineart, and the third for color changes only, after the colors are finished. Any further changes to the drawing afer the colors are finished will be charged separately depending on their complexity, so please bear this in mind!

The following prices are for COMMERCIAL USE only. For Non Commercial purposes, please PM me!

prices_by_dahliawilder-db7w54s.jpg

============✰Samples✰============

lemmasoft__full_body_example_by_dahliawilemmasoft__full_body_example_2_by_dahlia
sprite_1_by_dahliawilder-db7ojzq.png
sprite_2_by_dahliawilder-db7oo3y.png
char_1_by_dahliawilder-db7ok12.pngchar_2_by_dahliawilder-db7ok0r.png

illust_2_by_dahliawilder-db7w4uu.png

scion_of_magic_by_dahliawilder-db7prt0.p
teaming_up__by_dahliawilder-db801ou.png
warriors_of_the_dawn_by_dahliawilder-db8

Thank you!