General Practitioner

Hey guys.
You can find release 0.0.6 - "Ice Dream" here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/general-practitioner

This is the biggest update ever released for this game, I hope you'll enjoy it. To start Rita's story arc you just need to start a new game, complete her examination and then explore city until you find the ice-cream shop.

I won't detail the following steps because I also need to know if all gameplay interactions are smooth as well, so if you find any trouble please let me know.

For the first time the game will be available for Mac, Linux and Android devices!

To install the Android APK you need to unlock "installation from unknown sources" in your device's settings.

Please note that since every Android device is different I can't help you with issues regarding your phone and you might need to refer to your local service provider.

As usual please read the changelog and avoid to report what's already in "Known issues" part. Thank you very much!

Some screenshots ahead:
id_rita_bar_kiss.jpg
id_rita_cinema_1.jpg
id_rita_dinner.jpg
id_rita_pool_1.jpg
id_rita_ray_3.jpg

You can now follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/BruniMultimedia) and of course at www.brunimultimedia.com

Be safe and healthy!

• 1 month later...

The seventh major update to General Practitioner is now available for free to all!

007copertina.png

Here you will be able to discover more about Erika, whose dialogue options have been revisited throughout the entire game!

You can also invite your sister/cousin at the Festival, along with her niece. With her you can go to the beach, eat a drooling hotdog, visit the mall and buy an icecream at Miranda's Icecream Shop (yeah, the one where Rita works, with interactions that will change depending on your relationship with her).

You can always skip to the update right before the festival start. Of course Erika won't be the only dateable character in the update, since her friend Vanessa and even Vanessa's boyfriend Aaron seem to be very interested in the doctor (yeah, this will unlock male/male romances, but only if you want them to be available).

You will also experience a new hospital exam: Kamil's. This exam will test your skills in the game and its outcome will surely surprise you. Let me know if you liked it, I'm very interested in knowing that. Serena's exam was released last week with 007b.
Helena's exam is the last Clinic Exam released with this update!

Discover new locations and places to hang out with your loved ones and use the new interface to get informations about stats and skills with a single click.

Please read the changelog as it contains many useful infos about the update and how to start events!

Some users report an issue with the calendar in this release, as sometimes it makes the player repeat a day before proceeding further. This has been definitely fixed with 008 "Daily Chooser".

You can find the download links on https://www.brunimultimedia.com/downloads.html
or on Indiedb: http://www.indiedb.com/games/general-practitioner/downloads .

The game is available for PC, Mac, Linux and Android devices.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys!

Release 008 is now available for free!

Please refer to the changelog here for infos.

Download is available:
- on my website www.brunimultimedia.com
- on itch.io https://bruni-multimedia.itch.io/general-practitioner
- on indiedb http://www.indiedb.com/games/general-practitioner/downloads

The game is available for PC, Mac, Linux and Android devices! Other d/l links are available on request.

The full changelog is downloadable here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kvp_J3C6N1GzFYSiq24nSDZHqYDVVrNg/view

Some screenshots of release 0.0.8:
clinic_shower_erika_1.jpg
os_stacey_1.png
os_stacey_nurse_1.png
andrew_1_intro.jpg
andrew_1_weight_2.jpg
laura_1_een_exam.jpg
laura_1_mri_exam.jpg

Thank you for following me! Please report any bug you may encounter, they will be fixed on 009 which is in development right now.

Be safe and healthy,

• 5 weeks later...

The latest public release of General Practitioner is available for all you guys! You can download it directly from Patreon (patreon.com/generalpractitioner) or from my website www.brunimultimedia.com in the "Download section" (my own safe webserver).

You can also find the game on Indiedb and itch.io! So you have plenty of choices on where to download it!

Main Features:

Hyperlinks in the codex allow you to easily navigate between medical topics. Please note that the Codex is being rewritten so right now just a few topics are available.
009b.jpg
009g.jpg

New Personal Online Shopping items. Some will have an use right now, while others will be important in future updates!

009c.jpg

New Exam Mode selection screen will allow you to easily navigate between examinations and choose which you want to play next, without the need to perform them in sequence.

009e.jpg

New exam available: Julie
New exam available: Jaden
New exam available: Amanda

009f.jpg

New story arc: Three's a crowd will have you know more about Vanessa and Aaron, the two characters introduced in Joy Festival. You can pursue a romantic relationship with both of them, even at the same time!

009d.jpg

New "Study" Minigame

Many new Codex Entries!

image.jpg

Released in 0.0.10b next Tuesday will be the "Gym Random Encounters". The gym mechanic itself will be modified.
How will they work?

Each time you go to the gym in game you earn 1 to 5 fitness points. Fitness is a new stat in the game and will be quite useful for your success in late-game difficult examinations, and also to meet certain objectives.

Also, when going to the gym there will be a 35% chance to meet one out of five new characters who attend the gym. You can either increase or decrease that chance by buying certain items in the item shop.

[IMG]

Depending on the character they will be interested in something in particular, while giving you the chance to earn something else.

Let's take Daniel for example. Whenever you find him at the gym he will talk to you about charme and fashion. He will pose you a "challenge" randomly chosen from 5 different difficulty levels. It's up to you to learn by trial and error if you're ready to challenge him.

If your charme is high enough you will be rewarded with "fame" for your clinic. The number of points earned will vary depending on the difficulty of the challenge itself. If it is not your own charme will decrease by 5 points. It's always up to you to accept or decline the "challenge".

[IMG]

The characters you can meet are the following ones. Others may be added to the game in future updates:

Koola is interested in Fitness -> increases Money
Stephen is interested in Sexperience -> increases Charme
Daniel is interested in Charme -> increases Fame
Penny is interested in Knowledge -> increases Integrity
Elsa is interested in Fame -> increases Knowledge

If you bet the fifth and most difficult challenge you will unlock a special event with each character. This though will be included in a future update.

I hope you'll have much fun with this new addition to the game!

Be safe and healthy!

• 9 months later...

After Steam released the Early Access for my game reviews are starting to be written. Here you can find a couple, one in English and the other one in Russian.

English review https://www.sinicalanimenetwork.com/single-post/2018/10/21/General-Practitioner

Russian review https://steamcommunity.com/id/arrowloki/recommended/936960/

It's really overwhelming how well the public received the game around the planet, and this last statement is also overwhelming since I happen to have players from the US to JAPAN and everything in between.

18 months ago this would've been impossible to even think about, and it's thanks to people who keep supporting this project, which is still a long way to go but it's definitely getting its final shaping as weeks pass.

Please also check my website www.brunimultimedia.com for new features added like full Italian translation, partial Japanese translation (work in progress) and new download options.