Eternal Hour [Adventure, Comedy][BxG][18+][Kickstarter]

We are Seventh Heart Studios and we want to announce our first game to you!

What would you do if you gained the power to manipulate time?
Eternal Hour is a Visual Novel set in present day, in a remote Japanese town named Tokya. 
Desperate to give his life more meaning and in hopes of adding to his list of achievements, Yasu Fujimoto is ready to take on any challenge from his friends. 
Yasu's trustworthy friend Katashi comes up with a great opportunity: To climb Epoch Tower, a mysterious stone monolith near Tokya.

Things turn sour when Yasu meets an unexpected but disturbing thing at the top of The Tower: His own ghost.

In a struggle to get down faster, Yasu slips and falls from the Epoch Tower but is saved by his best friend Daisuke. Soon after, Yasu will discover that he has the power to manipulate time.

You're invited to guide Yasu as he changes the lives of his family and friends, finds love and unveils the mysteries of Tokya and Epoch Tower. 

Will Yasu be heroic and altruistic, risk his life for others, or will he become selfish and corrupted, turning is hometown into a modern dystopia?

Eternal Hour is made for Windows, Linux and Android. 

Eternal Hour will run at Full HD (1920x1080) native resolution, will feature both animation and English Voice Acting! 

We have prepared more than 20 hours of adventure and fun for you, many routes and an intimate ending to each route!

Characters:

Features:

- Over 24 different endings

- Native English voice acting

- Live2d animated CG scenes 

- Live2d animated HCG scenes

- Windows / Linux / Android / Mac availability 

- FULL HD resolution

- Time manipulation 

- R-18 Content

oK4vPI4.png

Screenshots:

You're invited to experience the rush and adventure of Eternal Hour!

The demo is available on Steam through the download button on our Greenlight campaign and is hosted by our publishers: 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=922681685

We invite you to support us in our Kickstarter as well! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/737960919/eternal-hour-0

We're here to ask for your help! If you like Eternal Hour and if you'd like to help us bring it to life, please support us on Kickstarter and Greenlight!

We have a few questions for you: 

- Do you like Eternal Hour?^^ 

- Who is your favorite character so far? 

- How do you feel about our demo?

- Do you have any questions or advice for us?

Thank you very much for reading! 

Be safe and happy! 

Best regards, 
Edited by SeventhHeartStudios

2 hours ago, exaccuss said:

It looks good. I seriously hope the english VA's are up to scratch. Also will all the girls have intimate endings? or just some? 

Thank you very much for your kind words!^^ 

Every girl will have an intimate ending, except for the aunt who is in a yuri relationship! (We will actually feature a scene for them as well ^^! )

3 hours ago, SeventhHeartStudios said:

Thank you very much for your kind words!^^ 

Every girl will have an intimate ending, except for the aunt who is in a yuri relationship! (We will actually feature a scene for them as well ^^! )

Excellent. Just what i was hoping for. Looks like it will be a day 1 buy for me then. (as long as the english voice overs aren't arc rise fantasia quality lol)

3 hours ago, Akimoto Masato said:

I could read this from my phone? Or androids computer OS

Anything that is running Android should work, both phones and computers! We're still experimenting with Android, but we know that it is possible and that we will add support for !^^ 

12 minutes ago, exaccuss said:

Excellent. Just what i was hoping for. Looks like it will be a day 1 buy for me then. (as long as the english voice overs aren't arc rise fantasia quality lol)

Thank you, and don't worry about it! Our Voice Artists have been putting their best to give our fans a great game!

You can check out our demo!

We hope that you will have lots of fun playing ^^! 

13 hours ago, SeventhHeartStudios said:

Anything that is running Android should work, both phones and computers! We're still experimenting with Android, but we know that it is possible and that we will add support for !^^ 

Lovely I will love to play this when it comes out, of course I'm gonna play on my phones because well, it seems more convenient 

We have a new cute and exciting update for you!♡

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/737960919/eternal-hour-0/posts/1898917

We reached our twin route stretch goal together! Only two stretch goals remaining! 

Play our demo and if you're having lots of fun, you can help us make our extended animation / soundtrack and our prequel / yuri route stretch goals become a reality!!

0gsBdZV.png

We reached our next stretch goal! We will feature an extended soundtrack together with more animations now!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/737960919/eternal-hour-0/posts/1904799

VSwK6Lf.png

Check out our demo and support our campaign to help us reach our final stretch goal!

Yuri side story and the prequel to Eternal Hour incoming for our final stretch goal!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/737960919/eternal-hour-0