Hello!

hyesunxoxo

Hey everyone! Kinda new here, but definitely not to VNs! Been an avid reader of visual novels and otomes, like ever since Gree gave out Celebrity Darling on mobile :P anyhow... I write for a hobby and I play some instruments like piano and violin. I have a pet bulldog named Bugsy if that interests you :D hoping to find lots of friends here

Cool! I bet Mira's a charming dog :) Thank you for welcoming me, Novel21 :D Wow! I hope your cat and dog get along well ^^ 

That's awesome! Voltage, if not the best, is one of the best english otome publishers in mobile. I absolutely love them! I believe I bought this route in Dreamy Days in West Tokyo before and Subaru from Bodyguard-ish but I haven't been able to keep track of their latest releases. I play some Shall We Date too and I believe a few from Okko back then :) Sorry for the banter I just get excited talking to otome players like myself :D

I used to be a really big fan of the big three from Voltage which they published under Gree (Be My Princess, My Sweet Bodyguard & Celebrity Darling)

Edited by hyesunxoxo

I love Voltage Inc games myself and my favorite are My Sweet Bodyguard, My Forged Weeding and Dreamy Days in West Tokyo:D

Yes Mira and Nusse get along very well:D

I used play Shall We Date but I stopped playing since it got boring for me, I'm more into Voltage Inc games right now.

I like Sabaru myself and he was the first rute I buy when Bodyguard first come out:D

Awesome! I played the best friend's route in West Tokyo and I cried near the end lol it was so amazing. I'm glad to see we have similar tastes! My dog has a very jealous demeanor so I don't think he'll get along with any cat as Mira and Nusse do :D

I see. Well the missions can be quite a burden, I like Voltage because we can play whenever wherever :D

Subaru can be an ass, but he's a real softy HAHAHA I played (forgot his name) mature guy's route for forged wedding party, the free version, but all the events knocked me out. I think he was a nice one though.

yo yo~ Thank you very much for the warm welcome fiddle-san and darkzedge-san! And as a matter of fact I am already having lots of fun just being here, kaguya-san :D

Yes, I'll keep that in mind, littleshogun-san! I can see that folks around here are very experienced with such games and it makes me happy to be surrounded! I look forward to the recommendations I can get :D

Aww I'm sorry to hear that Masato-san, but yeah I know how it feels.. my turtle ran away 3 years ago and to think it was so slow to do so/// I couldn't find it anywhere :( and thanks! I like to create a fresh environment for everyone

32 minutes ago, hyesunxoxo said:

yo yo~ Thank you very much for the warm welcome fiddle-san and darkzedge-san! And as a matter of fact I am already having lots of fun just being here, kaguya-san :D

Yes, I'll keep that in mind, littleshogun-san! I can see that folks around here are very experienced with such games and it makes me happy to be surrounded! I look forward to the recommendations I can get :D

Aww I'm sorry to hear that Masato-san, but yeah I know how it feels.. my turtle ran away 3 years ago and to think it was so slow to do so/// I couldn't find it anywhere :( and thanks! I like to create a fresh environment for everyone

That's masato-copter to you, lol, sorry to hear about the turtle, but you know turtles, all green and shit

2 minutes ago, Akimoto Masato said:

That's masato-copter to you, lol, sorry to hear about the turtle, but you know turtles, all green and shit

aye, masato-copter! :D i just liked them because they were low maintenance and sometimes ate their own shit (literally) but yeah that was so long ago now so no worries. my dog is really high maintenance right now, i'll probably raise him and mate then sell the babies or stuff. hahah

11 hours ago, hyesunxoxo said:

aye, masato-copter! :D i just liked them because they were low maintenance and sometimes ate their own shit (literally) but yeah that was so long ago now so no worries. my dog is really high maintenance right now, i'll probably raise him and mate then sell the babies or stuff. hahah

Ha good idea