Good places to buy japanese mangas and LNs WITHOUT a credit card

sarkasmus

1.) I read the pinned thread but the only option which might be useful is Honto, but I don't know for sure if I can pay using paypal there (I found multiple guides but all of them only mention credit cards).

2.) The sites I usually use to import stuff don't offer what I want to buy, most of them focus on Games, BR/DVD and merchendise. (Play-Asia, Nin-nin, Yesasia, AmiAmi and nippon-yasan)

3.) Proxy-services are okay, if they aren't too expensive. I tried Zenmarket but even the cheapest shipping option doubles the price or more the less I buy up to ten times the original price (other fees (with them about thrice the original price, I would be okay with a doubled price without the tax but that's too much especially for longer series...) and the 16% tax I have to pay later not even included).

4.) The only paymant methods i can use for imports are Paypal and Paysafe.

(5.) Kind of Offtopic but not worth opening another Thread, does somebody know how the ebook version of mangas on Honto work (given that I can buy something there, see 1.)) Are those normal PDFs I can read on PC or do I need a E-book-reader?)

I would be great if somebody could help.

Thanks for possible answeres in advance.

Edited by sarkasmus

6 minutes ago, sarkasmus said:

(5.) Kind of Offtopic but not worth opening another Thread, does somebody know how the ebook version of mangas on Honto work (given that I can buy something there, see 1.)) Are those normal PDFs I can read on PC or do I need a E-book-reader?)

Honto has their own app for PC and also for mobile phones. Here's a free manga if you want to test the app. 

Here are the payment options Honto accepts so no luck for you(?)

blSoa3g.png

02NbuVo.png

11 minutes ago, Riku said:

If you're fine with ebooks, Bookwalker. You can either read with their Web Reader or their app. (PC and or Smartphone/tablet)

Looks good, I will use it if there aren't any alternatives for physical mangas.

(I prefer to read them when I'm not at home, and I don't have a smartphone or tablet so I'm still hoping for alternatives)

12 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

Honto has their own app for PC and also for mobile phones. Here's a free manga if you want to test the app. 

Here are the payment options Honto accepts so no luck for you(?)

blSoa3g.png

02NbuVo.png

No, I can't use any of the listed options.

Too bad, it seemed to be reasonable priced with many products avaiable.

1 hour ago, sarkasmus said:

1.) I read the pinned thread but the only option which might be useful is Honto, but I don't know for sure if I can pay using paypal there (I found multiple guides but all of them only mention credit cards).

2.) The sites I usually use to import stuff don't offer what I want to buy, most of them focus on Games, BR/DVD and merchendise. (Play-Asia, Nin-nin, Yesasia, AmiAmi and nippon-yasan)

3.) Proxy-services are okay, if they aren't too expensive. I tried Zenmarket but even the cheapest shipping option doubles the price or more the less I buy up to ten times the original price (other fees (with them about thrice the original price, I would be okay with a doubled price without the tax but that's too much especially for longer series...) and the 16% tax I have to pay later not even included).

4.) The only paymant methods i can use for imports are Paypal and Paysafe.

I would be great if somebody could help.

Thanks for possible answeres in advance.

Totally legit and feasible idea:

Buy from Japan :D