Any Otome or Yaoi VN recommendations?

You didn't especified anything so I'll just throw suggestions at random here:

- DMMD (translated): BL starting point of a lot of people, upbeat but have some strange things.

- Omerta  (partial translation): Pretty cool BL about mafia guys. Usually serious, but have it's fun moments.

- Shingakkou (untranslated): Very good BL with horror elements (not gore, more supernatural stuff). Very long and have some sensitive themes if you don't mind.

- Luckydog1 (untranslated, but there's a blog around with translations of a few routes): Very stylish BL about guys escaping from a prison. It's violent though.

- Dot Kareshi (translated): Funny otome that isn't just a date sim. There are three episodes (episode 2 is the best)

- Norn9 (translated): A otome with a (messy) plot but it's more focused in romance. There's three protagonist to choose!

I'm not sure about otome games on PS Vita (if you have one) but Code:Realize is highly recommended. It's a steampunk story-focuses otome game with real-life and literary characters (Arsene Lupin, Victor Frankenstein, etc.)

Steam has a variety of otome games. Amnesia: Memories, Nightshade, and Ozmafia are the best Japanese localized otome games. 

Amnesia: Memories A heroine with Amnesia who tries to regain her memories. It's kinda slice of life-ish but it can get really weird. It also has a lot of bad ends.

Nightshade: I really recommend this one because the MC is really amazing. She's basically a shinobi princess but other than that, anyrhing else counts as spoilers.

Ozmafia: Grimm's fairytale characters reimagined as Mafia members.

A Korean company, Cheritz also has a couple of localized ones- Nameless and Dandelion. Both are also well-regarded. Both are fully voiced in Korean.

There are also OELVNs that are quite good.  Backstage Pass is fully voiced in English. It has stats-raising though. Games without voices that are good are X-Note, Area-X, The Royal Trap, and Mystic Destinies. 

There's a pretty notable free game on Steam too. Cinderella Phenomenon is free, has an interesting story and has maybe 25+ hours of content. Itch.io and the lemmasoft forums have a lot of free EVN otomes like Asagao Academy, Airis, and Lads in Distress.

Can you read untranslated VNs? which it's take case, so have I few VNs I recommend.

Angelique

Neo Angelique

Angelique Etoile

Bloody Call

Here er few English Otome VNs I recommend

Backstage Pass

Amour Sucré

Destiny Fails Us

Frozen Essence

Heart no Kuni no Alice ~Wonderful Wonder World~

Lucky Rabbit Reflex!

It was quite an interesing request. To tell the truth, those two were not my taste. However, at least I knew some of BL and otome VN. There's Hakuoki (If you had PSP emulator), Ayakashi Gohan, and Black Wolf Saga if you need more recommendations for the otome VNs. For BL, there's No Thank You (It's the real title), Dramatical Murder, and Lamento. Hope those recommendations would be help.

PS - All of my recommendations here were translated if you curious whether those VNs were translated or not.